Chapter 73 [Braised Noodles]

◎ Actually, thinking about it, having a child doesn’t seem like a bad thing. ◎

Li Shan’s suspicion is not unreasonable.

At least in the mission worlds she has experienced, epilepsy has always been at a level that can be alleviated but cannot be cured, so she doesn't believe it if there is any special medicine to treat epilepsy.

It's just...

she knows that there is no specific drug for epilepsy in the world, but others don't know that.

This medicine is like a life-saving straw for a grandmother like Xu Xinlan who loves her grandchildren. If Xu Xinlan's daughter was still alive, perhaps Xu Xinlan would not be so paranoid, but unfortunately, her only daughter died in childbirth.

Perhaps in Xu Xinlan's eyes, this child is not only her grandson, but also the continuation of her daughter's life.

"In short, Uncle Ma has to keep a close eye on Xu Xinlan, and Xu Xinlan cannot relax." Li Shan always felt that Uncle Ma and Xu Xinlan had problems, and Uncle Ma had more contradictions than Xu Xinlan.

Xu Xinlan's line is very simple, it is nothing more than a special medicine.

But Uncle Ma had too many problems. Li Shan even thought: "Hey, Wei Qing, do you think Uncle Ma's leg is really lame?"

"Do you suspect that he is pretending to be lame?" Su Weiqing looked at Li Shan in surprise. : "No way... If you are pretending to be lame, how can you be lame for so many years? And after you become lame, you can only go to the warehouse. The salary there is not high."

Nowadays, salary evaluations are based on level, and the warehouse's incoming and outgoing goods registration The level of the staff is not high.

"Then how do you explain that he came back faster than the elder sister-in-law?"

Li Shan still felt that Uncle Ma was suspicious: "You know that the elder sister-in-law is riding a bicycle, and you have also checked the routes in the factory. There are several small roads that are not close. , Unless Uncle Ma ran with all his strength, isn't the reason why you conclude that Uncle Ma is not the person that my sister-in-law hit, is Uncle Ma's leg? "

But what if Uncle Ma is not lame?

"Besides, what happened to the warehouse? What an important place, what medicines are produced in our factory, and the distribution address? Isn't it clear in the warehouse? Maybe this is what Uncle Ma is after?"

The more Su Weiqing listened, the more he felt . Funny: "After all, you just think something is wrong with Uncle Ma?"

"Yes."

Li Shan said confidently: "Am I wrong? Although our factory is not a big one, it has produced a lot of medicines in recent years. Don't all the hospitals and village doctors in Ning Province use the medicines from our factory? If they figure out these routes clearly, they can do something along the way..."

Li Shan's words became more and more outrageous. , Su Weiqing did not interrupt, but frowned slightly and nodded from time to time with a serious look.

As Li Shan was talking, he found Su Weiqing looking at her with a smile on his face and immediately shut up.

"Why don't you say anything anymore?" Su Weiqing turned over and lay on his side with his face supported by his palms.

"What did you say?"

Li Shan was a little unhappy: "Did I tell you to watch a joke?"

"Why is it a joke? I think your idea is very constructive. If you don't listen, he is really lurking in the warehouse just to find out about our factory. How many products are produced every day and where are they sent? "The most important thing is to find out what medicines are produced in the factory.