Extra 2 [Zhang Family Affairs]

After the Zhang family held the funeral of the old couple, the brothers and sisters sat down to discuss how to divide the yard in the West Garden.

Chen Fen was moved.

After all, she has two sons, and now she has no money. She owes a lot of debt to buy the courtyard of the Xu family's mansion. If the courtyard in the West Garden can be given to her, she can give back the courtyard on the other side of the mansion. Okay, just guard this courtyard.

She stood behind Zhang Xinmin and kept digging her fingers into Zhang Xinmin's back, hoping that he would do something bad.

Why do you need all that face at this time?

Of course, the practical aspect is the most important.

But it was also because I was standing behind Zhang Xinmin that I didn't see Zhang Xinmin's increasingly ugly face.

The whole family sat down. Zhang Hongmei had been crying hard these days. Now she was so discouraged after the funeral that she couldn't sit still. She was only supported by Yan Anguo. Her voice was weak, but she was the first to express her position: "I don't want my father. Just give me the house and Aunt Wu's small courtyard."

Before Wu Yunian married Zhang Rudong, he had already saved money to buy a small courtyard and planned to live a down-to-earth life. Who would have thought that the plan would not change quickly, and Zhang Rudong's wife suddenly had difficulty giving birth. Died, leaving behind a newborn baby.

At that time, Zhang Hongzhen was only a half-grown girl. How could she raise such a young child? Therefore, not long after Zhang Rudong's late wife passed away, the Women's Federation in the factory began to make arrangements to introduce Zhang Rudong to a partner.

Even if Zhang Rudong refused, it would not work. After all, there was such a thing. With several children weighing him down, Zhang Rudong's energy at work was obviously distracted.

In this way, Wu Yunian took the initiative to find Zhang Rudong and proposed to marry Zhang Rudong.

She didn't expect Zhang Rudong to be a real couple with her, she just didn't want another woman to occupy the eldest sister's position and raise the eldest sister's children.

Everyone has selfish motives, and so does Zhang Rudong.

She couldn't guarantee how long Zhang Rudong's deep love would last. What if there was a stepmother and a stepfather?

Over the years, she not only took good care of several children, but also kept mentioning her eldest sister in front of Zhang Rudong. She did not allow Zhang Rudong to forget her eldest sister. Since Zhang Rudong was affectionate, he would have to be affectionate for his whole life.

Zhang Rudong did miss his late wife all his life.

No one else knew about Wu Yunian's calculations, only Zhang Hongmei saw them completely.

"It should be." Zhang Hongmei's request was very reasonable. Everyone knew that Wu Yunian loved Zhang Hongmei the most. Even if she came to share the money in person, she would only give it to Zhang Hongmei.

Wu Yunian's yard was given to Zhang Hongmei without any dispute.

What is controversial is Zhang Rudong’s courtyard.

Zhang Hongmei withdrew from the battlefield, and Li Shan quickly expressed his position: "We don't want it anymore either." After all, it belonged to the Zhang family and had little to do with her.

But she didn't expect that she refused casually, but Zhang Hongmei spoke again: "Actually, I secretly wanted to give it to Shanshan. Dad has always felt that he was sorry for his eldest sister in his life. Now that Shanshan is married and has a child, life is still going well. After living such a good life, my father can rest in peace, but if he is gone, we can't be blind. The yard is not worth much, so if it is given to Shanshan, it is considered to be given to the eldest sister. "