Chapter 40 [Wei Ping]

◎Already a time traveler, can she still be an aesthetic person? ◎

The new policy caught the Li family completely off guard.

"Really or not? No way, I haven't heard of it before." Tong Ling's face was almost pale now. She has two children. Although she usually prefers her son more, her daughter is also hers. Flesh, how could she not feel pain at all?

Li Hongjun also had a bad look on his face: "Don't worry, I'll go to Lao Liu's house and ask, and you can settle your mother first."

"Okay." Tong Ling nodded repeatedly, sent Li Hongjun out of the door, and watched him enter Liu's house next door. The director's family even refused to look back for a long time, hoping that Li Hongjun would bring back good news.

Mrs. Li, who had been standing silently, rolled her eyes. She couldn't stand Tong Ling's behavior the most. She would panic when something happened, but she was very careful, so she directly shouted: "Okay, The Red Army said they were going to find a solution, why don't you hurry up and clean up the room for me?"

Tong Ling froze and her expression twisted instantly.

This old immortal!

But...she smoothed her hair, and when she turned around, her face was pale and sad again, and her voice was full of exhaustion: "Mom, I'm also worried about the children. It's hard to go to the countryside, and the household registration has to be transferred there. "

If I can't come back, I will have to be a countryman for the rest of my life.

"What's wrong with country people? Am I not a country person? Weren't you a country person before? Just go to the countryside. It's just a girl's movie." Old Mrs. Li didn't listen to Tong Ling's words. She was more concerned about herself and her little grandson. Li Chuang's interests, she heard clearly what Li Hongjun just said, she could only keep one child by her side.

That must be Liu Li Cong.

Li Chuang still has a rural registered permanent residence and only comes to the county town to study.

Therefore, among the three grandsons and granddaughters, the only one who needs to go to the countryside is Li Zhu.

When Li Zhu heard this, she immediately exploded: "Why should I go to the countryside? I don't want to go to the countryside. I don't want to be an educated youth."

"If you don't go to the countryside, who will go to the countryside? Is it possible to let me go to the countryside? I'm my parents My only son."

Not to be outdone, Li Cong shouted back and even ran to Mrs. Li to ask for support: "When I get admitted to work, I can still help Chuangzi and be filial to grandma. What can you do? Don't you just want to marry into a good family when you stay in the city?" Mrs. Li was still helping: "That's right, why are you arguing with Congcong? Who do you expect?"

"I can also be filial to my parents."

"Don't do it. You are still filial to your parents. You are a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl. Have you ever helped your mother sweep the floor or washed the dishes? If you are filial, you might as well expect a pig."

Li Zhu collapsed when she heard the word 'pig'.

She hated people calling her a 'pig' the most. She cried and shouted back: "What about you? Didn't you help with the work?"

Li Cong crossed his arms and snorted coldly: "I can work with you. Is that the same? I'm my son!"

Li Zhu: "..."

For a moment, she didn't know how to refute.

"Okay, what are you arguing about? Don't you think the house is not chaotic enough?" Tong Ling roared irritably: "Isn't your dad back yet? What are you arguing about now?" When Mrs.Li saw her grandson being yelled at, she immediately became unhappy. "If you hadn't plotted against the big girl, you wouldn't have lost your job. Then you could give it to anyone, why would you be so bothered?"