Chapter 53 [Ambition]

◎ Apply for patents on those prescriptions in the name of a pharmaceutical company? ◎

Although the kidneys are not big, a dozen of them add up to a considerable amount.

When the three men came back in the evening, their faces turned dark when they saw the basin full of pig kidneys.

Especially Su Weihai, he looked at Wu Li with confusion: "Did you buy all this?"

"Yes."

Wu Li nodded proudly: "Mom specially asked me to buy it, saying it was for the New Year. You have to eat something good when you go to work. Besides, pork kidneys are good for people. You will definitely have a heavy workload after the new year."

She felt happy.

This is the advantage of having family members as leaders. They can know any news in advance. The third brother is in the secretariat and the third brother and sister are in the technical department. They are both novices. How tiring can the work be? Obviously these dozen kidneys were prepared for Su Weihai.

It seems that Su Weihai will definitely be reused in the future.

Su Weihai felt like vomiting blood.

He always thought Wu Li was a little smart, why did he suddenly become stupid?

Why else would you buy pork kidneys? Of course it's because his mother thinks he doesn't work hard enough!

"Mom, you already have a small city and a small army, so you can calm down a little." Su Weihai looked at Luo Yuxiu helplessly.

He felt that Luo Yuxiu was simply giving birth: "Why don't you give all this to Wei Qing? I'll forget it. I think my health is okay."

When Su Weiqing got married, he even carried the dressing table.

"Wei Qing has it too, your dad has it too, you three, everyone has it." So don't be humble.

Su Weihai had no choice but to hold his nose and admit it.

In the evening, there were three men on the table, each with a bowl of pork kidney soup, each with a different expression. Su Weimin looked calm, and even picked up his chopsticks with some enthusiasm and greeted everyone: "Eat, eat."

Su Weiqing said nothing . Knowing that he is now in the prime of youth and does not need to know about health care, he picked up the soup bowl and took a sip of the soup: "Oh, this soup is so delicious."

The soup tasted so good that his eyebrows flew up: " This soup was made by Shanshan, right?"

"You tasted it?" Luo Yuxiu was very surprised: "You can drink it?"

"Shanshan likes to add pepper." So the soup will be richer and spicy. It was similar to the pig lung soup he drank before, except that it was thick soup and this was clear soup.

"That's it." Luo Yuxiu finally understood.

Their family really doesn’t like to add pepper, mainly because people in Ning Province don’t have this habit in cooking.

Su Weimin couldn't help but exclaimed after taking a sip: "This amount is really strong."

Seeing that the other two people had drank, Su Weihai saw that there was no point in thinking about it, so he simply picked up the bowl and took a sip. It was indeed delicious. Don't go. If you think about Luo Yuxiu's purpose of cooking kidney soup, this soup is quite delicious.

"Grandma, I also want to drink pork kidney soup." Su Jun drooled.

"Be good, if we don't drink it, grandma will spoon some lean meat soup for you." Luo Yuxiu stroked Su Cheng's head and pulled him to the kitchen.