Chapter 86 [Room Allocation 2]

◎This child is Li Shan’s biological child! ◎

"Okay, if Director Lu and his wife are willing, I will of course be willing. I also want to live closer to my parents." Li Shan combed his hair and replied without thinking.

Then I saw Luo Yuxiu and Su Weiqing showing the same expression of surprise in their eyes.

Li Shan was speechless. Did she seem to want to move out recently?

"Okay, then we will remove the partition on the balcony."

Luo Yuxiu clapped her hands excitedly, got up and hurried to the balcony. When this small building was built, the balcony was shared by two households. Originally, It is connected, but as the residents move in, the balcony is also separated. If the connection is good, it is half separated, and the upper half can still see the next door. If the connection is not good, there are also direct welding iron doors.

The Su family and the Lu family are also separated.

But there is only a thin layer of wood between them. If I really want to get through it, I just need to push harder.

However, Luo Yuxiu placed the small kitchen on the balcony. There is still a bit of fumes when cooking. If it is connected, the two families will have to re-plan in the future. Otherwise, the fumes will pass and the back door and windows next door will not be able to bear it.

"When the time comes, we can just seal up the balcony and install windows, which will equal an extra small room and can be used as a study room for you." Luo Yuxiu excitedly planned the use of the small balcony.

In fact, she had long wanted to get a study room for Su Weimin, but there were only four rooms in the house. Fortunately, the eldest couple moved out, otherwise they would not be able to move around the house.

After Su Weiping got married, she could actually commandeer Su Weiping's room, but if the child didn't come back after getting married, there would always be a time when she would come back, so she couldn't ask her daughter-in-law to come back, and she had to live in a guest house.

She doesn't take up the space of her son and daughter-in-law. She only needs half a balcony to give Su Weimin a study.

Besides, this study is not only used by Su Weimin. Su Weiqing and his wife are intellectuals, so they can use it for daily use.

"Okay, when the time comes, Mom will take care of the arrangements. Wei Qing and I will listen to you." As soon as Li Shan said these words, Luo Yuxiu immediately felt like drinking honey water. She was so moved and happy that she couldn't bear it. She kept sighing, or she loved the third daughter-in-law the most. Look at what the third daughter-in-law said was so cute. If the other two were even half as good at talking, she would burn incense.

Bah, bah, bah...

don't think about this. You are not allowed to burn incense now.

After confirming the couple's attitude, Luo Yuxiu walked with wind. Lao He, who happened to live at the entrance of the corridor, came back and told Luo Yuxiu that pig's trotters were braised in the canteen today. Luo Yuxiu immediately came back to get tickets and bowls, and hurried to the canteen.

My daughter-in-law is pregnant and needs to eat something good.

As soon as Luo Yuxiu left, Su Weiqing hugged Li Shan and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Li Shan laughed, raised his hand and patted Su Weiqing's arm, telling him to relax. She couldn't bear it now. Such great strength is mainly due to backache.

"No matter what, I thank you very much." Su Weiqing rubbed his chin against Li Shan's shoulder, then straightened up and helped Li Shan sit on the sofa.