Chapter 126 [Luck]

◎ "I feel that I am very lucky in this life. I can always meet good people." ◎

In the first few days after arriving in the capital, Yang Ziming attended several meetings after settling in. Some of the attendees stayed in the capital, but There are colleagues who are frightened and always vigilant like a frightened bird.

There are also colleagues who have gray hair, are thin, and are wearing washed-white Mao suits. Their expressions are haggard but still gentle and calm. There are also colleagues like Yang Ziming, who has a calm expression. The clothes were comfortable and warm, but they felt like they were carrying wind and snow on their backs...

After they sat down, no one spoke.

I don’t know how long it took, but they all looked at each other and smiled, indicating that the suffering of the past was far away, and all that was left was a tomorrow full of hope.

During the first meeting, each of us was a little cautious, even though we were all acquaintances before, but because of our experiences over the years, we were afraid that if we said something wrong, it would cause the other party to feel sad.

But as the number of meetings increased, the tone became more and more familiar...

Each of them inevitably talked about their own children and grandchildren.

This is difficult for Yang Ziming. He has only one son. He has not loved studying since he was a child. He secretly ran away to join the army when he was a teenager. When he came back, his grandson Yang Xiao could run and jump. He originally wanted to train Yang Xiao, it turns out that Yang Xiao is very much like his parents, he doesn’t like silver needles and loves military uniforms, and he can fall asleep after reading a few medical books.

So usually on such occasions, Yang Ziming would basically leave sadly.

But this time it's different.

Yang Ziming not only did not leave, but also stood in the middle of the crowd. Without him having to say anything, everyone knew that they had found a good student, and they immediately cheered for Yang Ziming to show them to these old guys.

But who would have thought that Li Shan would not come when he was gone and would wait until all the things at hand were finished before he came to visit, but Yang Ziming was notified so that he could wait. I originally wanted to ask a few more questions to test Li Shan, but now I look at Li Shan. Shan Shan simply ignored the latest questions and asked directly: "Why are they all about basic diseases?"

"I'm not a doctor, so these are the only diseases I can deal with." Li Shan lowered his head and said uneasily. Rubbing his hands: "If I have the opportunity in the future, I will definitely study hard."

Yang Ziming felt only regretful in his heart.

Such a talented student was actually born in this year and age. If he had been a few years earlier or a few years later, he would have been able to practice Tongzi Kung Fu, and at this age, he would have been able to consult doctors.

But...it's not too late.

In your twenties, you are in your prime and it is also the time to learn.

"If you participate in training, your student status will have to be transferred to the medical school in advance, but other people will not be able to check it. Are you willing to do this?" After these days of meetings, Yang Ziming found that it is difficult to resume school in medical school, especially now that it requires There is no return to school, and in the state of secret training in advance, the source of students is even more scarce.

In the first year of the resumption of the college entrance examination, there were millions of college entrance examination students across the country.