Chapter 4 [Confrontation]

◎ "Leader, I don't know about this." ◎

The last time Li Shan saw Zhang Zhuri was at his grandfather's funeral.

At that time, he had just brought her ashes back from Bincheng. First, the child he had raised as his biological daughter disappeared, and then his old father passed away sadly. Under the double blow, this high-spirited man's temples turned gray overnight. His back was stooped, he was haggard and old.

But now he looks so young and energetic.

Even when he was angry, he maintained his demeanor. Only the cigarette butts on his fingertips that were about to burn to the bottom betrayed his mood.

"Uncle—"

Li Shan ran to Zhang Zhuri, sniffed, and suppressed the excitement in his heart, but his eye circles still couldn't help but turn red.

She was not a crybaby, but looking at Zhang Zhuri, who still had a straight back and black hair, she couldn't suppress the sourness in her heart. Her behavior fell in Zhang Zhuri's eyes, but she became the child's fault. A sign of great grievance.

Zhang Zhuri had just heard the whole story from Director Liu and was already angry. Now when he saw his niece's eyes turning red, he couldn't hold back anymore and immediately got angry and said, "This matter must be investigated strictly."

"We must. I think so too."

Director Liu looked serious: "Shanshan..." He glanced at Li Shan, pulled Zhang Zhuri aside and whispered: "Shanshan's mother has a special status, and now she has suffered such injustice. Our factory also attaches great importance to it. The main reason is that we want to check with you, Director Zhang, because I am afraid that one of your family members is making their own decisions behind your back."

"That's absolutely impossible,"

Zhang Zhuri dared to say, patting his chest. "Everyone in my family loves Shanshan very much. "

So it is definitely not possible that someone from the Zhang family is behind this.

"You also know that we, five brothers and sisters, seven or eight children, are good and hard-working, and it's too late for us to feel sorry for her. How can we be willing to ask her to marry into such a family? Not to mention that her surname is Chang, an eighth-level worker. Even if she is an 18th-level worker, it is impossible for our family. We would rather find a good and incompetent person for her than let the girl at home suffer this."

Zhang Zhuxi became more and more angry as he spoke, and he was so angry that he wanted to curse. But his upbringing made him unable to curse.

"Didn't you say that the mother of classmate Zhang in their class was a matchmaker? Let's not delay and go ask now."

Zhang Zhuri also felt that this matter was strange.

After all, Li Shan is an introverted child who doesn't offend others easily. He goes home after holidays and is even more diligent after returning home.

Even his wife wishes that Li Shan was his biological daughter, instead of being pitiful now that his father is not close and his mother is not. situation.

Now that the matter has been revealed, it is time to investigate quickly before the culprit is discovered, so as not to delay the matter for a long time and alert the enemy.

"Then let's go now?" Li Hongjun, who had been silent, asked.

Zhang Zhuri glanced at him and snorted coldly: "It's best that this matter has nothing to do with your family."

Li Hongjun now lost the momentum of holding a stick. Facing his former brother-in-law, he had never been confident. Now The son choked, but he didn't dare to choke back. Instead, he held his neck and responded calmly, "It's definitely okay."