Chapter 12 [First Meeting]

◎ "I have been dreaming every day these days that my second uncle is dead." ◎

The buses these days are not really comfortable.

There is no air conditioning, and it is not spacious enough. The thick cotton seat cushions are flat and not soft enough. There is still the smell of engine oil in the car, and the car body is rumbling and vibrating.

There are not many people on the car at the moment, and there are not many people in the aisle. It's clean. If there are many people, the middle aisle will be filled with passengers' gift bags. However, not everyone likes cleanliness, so when there are too many people, the smell will not be good.

Li Shan sat at the window because he could open the window.

If there is a smell, no matter how cold it is outside, she will definitely open a crack to breathe fresh air.

But there's no need for it now...because although the nervous handsome guy next door didn't say anything, the scent of his body was already wafting over.

It was a very clean soap scent that permeated the surroundings, even the smell of gasoline was blocked. Although he didn't know why the other party was nervous, Li Shan breathed a sigh of relief and leaned back on the chair.

But she never thought that as soon as she leaned in, the handsome guy next to her seemed to have a spring in his back, and he sat up straighter.

Li Shan: "..."

What a strange person!

There were ten stops in total from Postal Road to the Machinery Factory Staff Courtyard, two of which had to be detoured, so during the journey of about half an hour, Li Shan leaned on the back of her chair, which happened to be convenient for her to observe the handsome boy next to her.

She is not a narcissistic person, but right now she feels that this handsome boy is here for her.

The bus swayed to the third stop, and the handsome boy finally couldn't hold it back and said: "Hello, comrade, I would like to ask, are you planning to take the pharmaceutical factory exam?"

Huh?

Li Shan sat up straight and followed this man for three stops. He just wanted to ask for information about the pharmaceutical company?

"Yes, do you also want to take the pharmaceutical factory exam?" Li Shan replied in a friendly manner. His eyes turned around the handsome boy's face and found that his face turned red after just one question.

The handsome boy didn't dare to look at her, so he just nodded and explained: "I saw you and your friends coming out of the pharmaceutical factory without wearing work clothes, so I thought you were probably going to sign up for the exam, so I followed the car and wanted to ask. Asking about your registration. "

Li Shanxin said that going to the factory for consultation is not better than following her in the car?

But looking at that red face again, I felt a little more understanding.

This handsome young man was probably a social phobia. He was already so nervous that he almost suffocated when he caught up with her and talked to her. If he went into the factory for consultation again, he might be so nervous that he fainted.

For a moment, Li Shan looked at the handsome boy with sympathy in his eyes.

In this era when social wealth per capita is high, life is difficult for social fear.

With great sympathy and the warm-heartedness characteristic of the era, Li Shan explained the registration procedure to the handsome boy. Finally, he warned: "You can register now, but the exams in pharmaceutical companies have always been difficult, so you have to take it well. Just review."