Chapter 165 [Compound]

◎ But there are two large courtyards, which is simply amazing. ◎

After exchanging a few words, Xu Wenqiang’s wife came over.

"We'll come over to play after dinner." After saying that, she pulled Xu Wenqiang home rather forcefully. Her complaining voice could still be heard in the distance: "I came back after a few years. It's a time for family reunion, why are you going to join in the fun? Besides, the food at home has been prepared. If you don’t go back to eat, you still want to eat at someone else’s house..."

Su Weiqing could no longer hear what Xu Wenqiang said.

Li Shan burst out laughing, holding Su Weiqing's arm and whispering to him: "Brother Xu is still so afraid of my sister-in-law."

"It's good to be afraid, it's all about whether you're afraid or not." Su Weiqing sighed and looked around, When he saw no one there, he reached out and hugged Li Shan's slender waist, whispering to please him: "It's not a bad thing for a man to be afraid of his wife."

Li Shan glanced at him, but the smile in the corner of his eyes was obvious.

The environment has changed rapidly in recent years, especially on university campuses. Su Weiqing and his colleagues were very eager to recruit talents, and they were very relaxed about the age of the candidates and did not pay attention to their marital status. So many students had wives and husbands in their hometowns. After a few years in school, I met a like-minded fellow student of the opposite sex, and then abandoned my significant other in my hometown.

As far as Su Weiqing could see, several pairs were scattered.

Therefore, Su Weiqing was particularly touched by the way Xu Wenqiang and his wife got along.

"Then just be afraid secretly. You still need to save face in front of outsiders." Li Shan touched Su Weiqing's hand holding his waist and asked him to let go.

Su Weiqing hugged her tighter and muttered: "Face is only worth a few bucks."

Of course, his wife is more important.

Li Shan gave a hand, but felt very sweet in his heart.

She likes Su Weiqing like this very much. In this era when everyone is stingy in expressing their emotions, he is not stingy at all. Sometimes even she is a little embarrassed, but Su Weiqing is quite a bit crazy. Every time at various dinner parties, he is always To express your feelings deeply.

Over the years, Su Weiqing has become a celebrity in school.

Not only has he published several books, but some have been adapted into movies, and he looks like an emerging writer. Such a literary talent should be the most attractive to the female classmates on campus, but no one messes with Su Weiqing. Because everyone can see how much he loves his wife.

"Let's go find my uncle after lunch." Su Weiqing was still thinking about the house that Zhang Zhuri helped to buy.

Li Shan nodded: "Just bring your things over. We have too much luggage. Let's divide whatever we can in the afternoon." In fact, they have very few things of their own, and most of them are gifts for their families.

"Then I'll call my uncle. I'll go there in the afternoon and there's no one at home." Su Weiqing let go.

Suddenly leaving his arms, Li Shan felt a little cold. He shivered and shrank his neck: "Let's go inside, it's too cold." After that, he quickly entered the main room and left Su Weiqing outside the door.

Just as Su Weiqing was about to follow him back, he saw Qi Song returning with Su Xiaolou, followed by Su Weimin and Su Weihai's father and son.

As soon as they arrived home, Su Xiaolou started making noises to find his grandfather. Qi Song seemed upright, but in fact he was a doting child. Basically, he would not refuse Su Xiaolou's words. This visit not only called Su Weimin back Yes, even Su Weihai is back.