Chapter 142 [Investigation 3]

◎Because He Tang was actually involved in a life ◎

Since Zhang Yiguo said so, the couple simply took care of the house without being polite.

According to the current market price, these houses cost nearly 30,000 yuan to buy. In today's world, it is a huge sum of money, but in a few years, this money will be worthless.

Since they don't have enough money now, the couple first paid a deposit of 3,000 yuan and then wrote an IOU later.

Zhang Yiguo happily took them to the housing management office to transfer the house deed. The couple breathed a sigh of relief when they got the brand new house deed.

Li Shan was still a little worried, and asked again: "Uncle Zhang, you really gave this house to us."

"The name of the house deed has been changed, how can it still be fake?"

Zhang Yiguo only knew that these two juniors were a bit frustrated. Didn't he know about the house in the capital before? It might be worth hundreds of thousands in the future, but compared with the care they will take for their grandson in the future, the value of this house is really nothing.

At this moment, Zhang Yiguo never imagined that housing prices in Beijing would soar to a terrifying height in the future.

Of course, he was not wrong about the person. Although the future Zhang Cong would never be married, he was indeed well taken care of, making Zhang Yiguo's lifelong wish come true.

On the other side, Sister Liu did not follow them to go through the formalities. Instead, she used the excuse of buying food to go to a small courtyard deep in another alley, where another person was already waiting.

Yang Xiao stood up immediately when he saw Sister Liu coming in, straightened up and saluted first.

Sister Liu also looked solemn and returned a military salute.

"Comrade Yang Xiao, the organization will notify me as soon as it receives the news."

Sister Liu shook hands with Yang Xiao. She is now the safety director of Ning Province Pharmaceutical Factory. She was responsible for Xu Xinlan's series of incidents back then.

But later Xu Xinlan went crazy and was always contacted unilaterally, so she didn't get any useful clues. This matter has always been a worry for Sister Liu. She has had several opportunities to be transferred out over the years, all because of this matter, was rejected by Sister Liu.

She won't leave until the agents in the Ning Province Pharmaceutical Factory are dealt with in a day.

So this time, as soon as a clue emerged in the capital, she responded immediately. Zhang Yiguo's arrival in the capital was unexpected, but it gave her great convenience and provided cover for her actions. It also saved her from alerting the snake with her sudden move. As the director of the research institute, it is normal for him to take his grandson to the capital for medical treatment and follow a security guard.

Also taking this opportunity, Sister Liu met Yang Xiao.

"...Look, this is the person."

After some pleasantries, he immediately got down to business. Yang Xiao took out a photo of He Tang. In the photo, He Tang was wearing a green military uniform, a red star hat, sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes, and a hearty smile, looked extraordinarily handsome and upright, but the two people who admired him had already seen many people with human faces and animal hearts. He Tang really couldn't leave the slightest ripple in their hearts.

Yang Xiao told Sister Liu all the results of his recent observations.

Sister Liu was a little confused: "After all, it's a matter of men and women, so it's not a doubt."