Chapter 161 [Li Cong]

◎ "Then I definitely can't be a driver." ◎

After Yang Xiao asked about Li Shan's choice, he turned to leave. When he walked around to the front yard, he happened to see Su Weiqing and his apprentice Wang Dong lying on the stone table. This small brush gently washes the painting.

Yang Xiao was also a bit discerning, so he couldn't help but pause after seeing it: "Are you... planning to repair this calligraphy?"

Generally, washing the heart of the painting is the first step in repairing the calligraphy and painting. The requirements are quite strict, and it is not enough to be gentle. Not even if it's too heavy.

"Yes, this boy likes to do this. He has a calm temperament and a steady hand. He studied carving for a while before. Starting from today, I plan to teach him how to repair calligraphy and paintings." Su Weiqing held the brush and stood up straight, reached behind his back and punched his lower back.

I have to say, it’s quite tiring to wear a fake body for a long time.

Wang Dong quickly took the brush filially: "Master, I'll do it."

Su Weiqing loosened his hand and made way for Wang Donglai, not forgetting to tell him: "Just find the feel. Don't be depressed if you fail. We have too many broken papers." It's enough for you to practice."

He turned around and explained to Yang Xiao: "I took him to the scrap collection station to find a lot of scrap paintings. "

"Of course they are not ancient books, but the kind that are hung in the central hall of the house." Hanging paintings such as "Songs and Cranes Extend the Year", some people have hung them for a long time and the paintings have become old, so they will replace them when they have important events at home.

Su Weiqing was looking for this kind of calligraphy and painting. It was a bit artistic, but the painting itself was not very expensive, so it was suitable for practicing.

Yang Xiao was a little speechless: "...You are a master, and you are very attentive."

At first, he thought it was just a verbal shouting, but it looked like he was quite serious.

"If the child calls me Master, then I will definitely take it seriously." Su Weiqing doesn't think he did anything wrong. Recently, in addition to studying, he has also begun to imitate the ancients and learn the Six Arts of the Gentleman. Of course, horse riding and archery. Now, he didn't have the conditions to learn these things, but he started to study those that he could.

After all, he has a scholar's heart, so he likes Wang Dong very much.

Even what Wang Dong learned at the beginning was what Uncle Wang considered to be 'dandy learning'.

"But what's the use of learning all this? How do you plan to arrange it after spending so much energy?" Yang Xiao doesn't think Su Weiqing is just teaching for fun. In these days, you don't do this business, but you spend a lot of time and energy studying, it would be strange if people didn’t say you are a fool.

Several of Wang Dong's brothers and sisters felt that their younger brother was stupid. On the contrary, Sister Ma and Uncle Wang supported him. However... rather than saying that they supported Wang Dong to learn a craft, it would be better to say that they supported Wang Dong to learn a craft from Su Weiqing, a college student.

Being a college student is better than anything else.

"Let him study and take the exam first, and then find a guide from the Old Imperial City Museum. He has some skills and can be a handyman."

Yang Xiao widened his eyes: "You have a big heart."

That's also true. It's a serious public institution.