Chapter 94 [Discharge]

◎She doesn't want to have a baby... there's probably nothing wrong with that. ◎

Su Weiqing's appearance of being in a state of panic immediately made the others laugh.

Especially Guo Xiaoting, she stood up straight and said with a teasing smile: "You are not cheap, why should you stay at home and be an old girl?"

"I am willing to raise my daughter."

Although the face of the woman in front of her was unfamiliar, she was The manner in which she spoke and the middle-aged man in military uniform standing next to her all revealed her identity. She was Li Shan's second aunt. She was always a little weak when facing elders, but when it came to her beloved Big girl, he still responded firmly.

Guo Xiaoting turned back to Fan Qin and smiled and said: "Yes, you are a spoiled child again."

Fan Qin was quite satisfied. There are so many families that favor sons over daughters these days. Her husband and mother-in-law still don't mind after giving birth to a daughter. She was really a minority, so she immediately defended Su Weiqing: "Smiling secretly, there are very few good uncles like Wei Qing nowadays."

These words made Su Weiqing's cheeks turn red again, as if he had returned to last winter.

Li Shan slept for a particularly long time. She didn't dream anything. She just fell into a dark and sweet sleep. Even the pain of uterine contractions couldn't wake her up from her sleep. In the end, it was still because of Feeling hungry, I reluctantly opened my eyes.

"Wake up, wake up."

The moment he opened his eyes, he heard Fan Qin's excited voice coming from his ears.

Li Shan looked in the direction of the sound in a daze, and saw Fan Qin's eyes were red and looking at her with distress. She turned her head and looked to the other side. Luo Yuxiu was also standing next to her, with obvious surprise on her face.

As for Su Weiqing?

He had long been squeezed out of his position, and now he was sitting pitifully next to the crib. Facing the crib, he turned his head very stubbornly and stared at the hospital bed where Li Shan was lying. On both sides of him, stood a big man. Uncle Zhang Zhuri and his second uncle Zhang Zhuben stood on one side, sitting in the middle like a poor dog.

"What's wrong with me?" Li Shan opened his mouth and realized that his voice had already become hoarse.

"You slept for too long, your mother-in-law and I were worried." Fan Qin said softly, as if the key words in his words could scare Li Shan. As he spoke, he reached out to help Li Shan. Holding Li Shan's arm: "Do you want to go to the toilet? Does your stomach still hurt?"

"Go."

Li Shan said and struggled to get up. It was okay that Fan Qin didn't remind her, but once she was reminded, she felt the urge to pee.

Because it was a natural birth and she slept again, Li Shan had recovered most of her strength now. If it weren't for the pain in her body, she might be able to walk quickly. But as soon as her feet landed, she noticed the difference. The area below the waist seemed to be in disarray. If she took a step, her bones would sway a little, and if she took another step, she would sway again. She even had the illusion that she could hear the sound of bones and joints colliding.

"My mother-in-law, help me." When Fan Qin saw that Li Shan couldn't even walk, he quickly held Li Shan's arm and called Luo Yuxiu to help.

Luo Yuxiu quickly held Li Shan's other arm.

The two parents helped the person go to the toilet to deal with the physiological requirements, and then helped Li Shan back. As they walked in, Luo Yuxiu complained: "No, it's too cold in the draft. Confinement confinement has to be done in the house. "