Chapter 113 [Admission]

◎ "You two go to college, this house must be returned to the factory." ◎

The two-day exam passed in the blink of an eye.

Although Su Weiqing and Li Shan were excited, they were still confident, while Zhang Chao looked much more haggard, which showed that the exams in these two days were indeed very hard.

As soon as the three candidates returned home, they received Luo Yuxiu's eager concern.

My family has been drinking broth for the past three days, just to supplement nutrition so that I can have enough energy to take the exam.

After drinking the soup, Zhang Chao couldn't help but feel sleepy and went straight back to the room to sleep. The young couple were okay, but they were also a little tired. It was rare that they didn't pick up a book, so they just leaned on the sofa left and right, lying lazily. Then, he followed the door and looked at the sky outside the house.

For a while, the couple didn't speak, they just leaned together quietly.

I don't know how long it took, but there was a rush of footsteps outside the house. Soon, Su Xiaolou's small figure appeared at the door, followed by Su Cheng and Su Jun, who had just spent winter vacation at home with their sister.

"Mom, Dad, have you finished the exam?" Su Xiaolou stood in the corridor and shouted at the top of his lungs before he entered the door.

Fortunately, it was still working hours, and Su Xiaolou's loud voice could not be heard by many people. Otherwise, based on the content of this shouting, and considering the most important moments for young people across the country these days, it is estimated that the Su family will be manipulated. The neighbors are filled to the brim.

"Please keep your voice down." After all, Su Cheng was older and knew the seriousness of the matter. He quickly bent down and hugged Su Xiaolou with one hand and covered her mouth with the other before entering. Su Jun, on the other hand, was holding the door frame to observe the enemy's situation. After making sure that no one heard Su Xiaolou, he breathed a sigh of relief and turned around to go home.

Su Weiqing and Li Shan kept a low profile in this exam.

After all, both of them have good jobs in the factory, and they also share a house. Once they go to college, not only will their jobs be gone, but their houses will also be taken back. Unless they go to school with their employers, they will still have to return after graduation. In the factory.

But in this case, there is no point in going to this university.

After all, they can become leaders without going to college, so why bother with this anymore?

So the two people who planned to leave the pharmaceutical factory quietly took the college entrance examination, and their leave deadline was today. They had to go back to work in the department early tomorrow morning to finish the unfinished work in the past few days.

"Mom, after you finish the exam, when can you go to college?

The attitude of the two brothers affected Su Xiaolou. Su Xiaolou quickly covered his mouth with his small fleshy hand, deliberately pinched his throat and asked in a low voice: "Did the teacher tell you? Where to go to college? Grandma said we go to the capital, is it true? "

Capital?

Luo Yuxiu dares to dream.

However, there are no universities in Ning Province that are open for the first time. She and Su Weiqing will definitely go to other provinces to study. Their two goals happen to be the capital. One is aimed at the highest university, and the other is going to the capital. She set her sights on medical school.