Chapter 129 [Application]

◎ In the end, the teacher stamped the red seal on the application form for sleeping out. ◎

A little prodigy came to the government primary school.

In less than one night, everyone in the elementary school students’ homes knew about it.

A five-year-old girl got full marks on the fifth-grade exam paper, and she is very good-looking!

In the eyes of parents, the important point is 'can go to fifth grade at the age of five', but in the eyes of children, the important point is 'it doesn't matter if you are smart, you are still good-looking' Very good-looking! ’, this alone is enough for them to make noise in the surrounding area.

Su Xiaolou still didn't know what kind of sensation she had caused among the students' parents. At this moment, she was chattering about interesting things about the school to Su Weiqing, who came to pick her up from school.

Because she was young and short, the teachers took great care of her and put her in the first row.

Her deskmate was an eleven-year-old boy. Although he was not tall, he was a bit too tall for Su Xiaolou. This child was entrusted by the teacher to take care of True Children Su Xiaolou. Not only did he help from the chair after class, He carried her up and down, and even helped Su Xiaolou carry her schoolbag out after school. She was very responsible.

"Do you like your current deskmate?" Su Weiqing heard what her daughter meant from her words.

Su Xiaolou nodded heavily: "Brother Xiao Mang is a good person."

Su Xiaolou's deskmate is called Tong Mang, a very sharp name.

"Compared with Xu Dawei, who do you like more?" Su Weiqing asked narrowly.

Su Xiaolou suddenly became embarrassed. Although Tong Mang was very nice, they had just met. They had been friends with Xu Dawei since they were babies, so Su Xiaolou was embarrassed for a moment. She made a decision and said loudly: "Although Xu Dawei is stupid, he is still my best friend."

"Stinky girl, you also said that people are stupid and picky." Su Weiqing raised his hand and knocked on her forehead.

Su Xiaolou covered his head, pursed his lips and muttered: "He's just stupid." But he was only stupider than her. Compared with those children who only had runny noses and cried, he was still smart.

The father and daughter were riding home together. Passing by a state-owned hotel on the way, Su Weiqing squeezed the brakes and said, "Want to eat braised pork?"

"Yes!" Su Xiaolou nodded heavily.

"Little greedy cat, your mother just made it for you the day before yesterday." Even so, Su Weiqing parked the car and locked it, and took Su Xiaolou into the state-owned hotel. The two of them didn't plan to dine in, so they used their carry-on I packed a lunch box of braised pork and took it back.

As a result, when I went out, I met Li Feng who happened to come in.

When he saw the father and daughter, they were also surprised. He ran over to exchange a few words and then revealed the news: "...He Tang also came to Beijing for the exam, but he studied foreign languages ​​at Beijing University."

Su Weiqing: "... ..."

It's really haunting.

"I've been here several times, and I just wanted to come over and tell you the news so that you can take precautions in advance." Li Feng was very enthusiastic.

But Su Weiqing felt that Li Feng was a weird person. How could he be so heartbroken after meeting him only once, and why he would go out of his way to remind him?