Chapter 107 [College Entrance Examination]

◎ Shanshan doesn’t like studying medicine, she prefers to be a doctor. ◎

Wu Li has changed.

After Su Weihai came back, he clearly felt that this woman's heart was different from before.

In the past, as long as he came back, Wu Li would not see anyone else in his eyes. Even his two sons would deliberately prevent them from getting along with each other. How angry he was when he first discovered this, he was now at a loss.

I saw Wu Li holding small scissors and cutting Su Cheng's nails, then patted his little buttocks: "What's wrong, are you still living with your biological father? Isn't your father busy with work? Only your father works hard. We have such a carefree life, why don't you hurry up and give your dad a hug?"

Su Cheng, who was still a little unfamiliar at first, walked to the sofa and gave Su Weihai a comforting hug.

The old father who was suddenly comforted by his own son said: "..."

After Su Cheng cut his nails, Su Jun walked up to Wu Li very naturally, stretched out his chubby little paws, and asked Wu Li to cut his nails. Obviously, this was already done. It's not the first time.

After cutting his nails, Su Jun turned around and walked to Su Weihai. He opened his arms and hugged his own father, and said sweetly: "Thank you for your hard work, Dad."

Good, good, good.

The old father was almost in tears.

Touched, but endless doubts.

The family of four stayed together for a while before they finally recovered from the family atmosphere.

Wu Li asked Su Weihai: "Have you seen the new three-bedroom house?"

"Yes." When he came back yesterday, he thought he had gone to the wrong place. The house was obviously much bigger. Of course, their small home had also changed. It feels a little more like home than before.

"That house is really big. It's nice to be with my parents."

Compared with the apartment that Li Shan and Su Weiqing shared, the house she and Su Weihai live in now is not big enough. Although it is not small, it is As the two brothers get older, this house will only become more and more insufficient.

By the end, Wu Li felt a little sour.

Su Weihai laughed: "This small building is specially designated for researchers. Both safety and treatment are the best."

So don't focus on the size of the house, but also look at the surrounding environment.

The reason why the third son and his wife chose the old building is that instead of going to the new building where the quality of the neighbors is not uniform, it would be better to stay in the old building, where they are surrounded by cadres, and under the guidance of words and deeds, the children will not grow crooked. And the place where he lives now is better than that in the old building. The neighbors on the left and right are all researchers. The children are exposed to high-level intellectuals, and the friends he makes are all children from high-level intellectual families. What is the future?  naturally it will be different.

Probably in the future, the two brothers will still be researchers, and the three-bedroom apartment will probably grow into a resolute female cadre.

Su Weihai had good ideas, but he didn't know that his younger brother Su Weiqing's wish for Su Xiaolou was to build airplanes and rockets.

In the blink of an eye, new employees were hired.

There were no new people admitted to the Technology Department this year. After the blind date, the Minister of Literature did not forget to read the test papers of each admitted candidate. Unfortunately, not everyone is as good as Li Shanda. Those who came in this year are obviously not as outstanding as last year.