Chapter 50 [Niwai]

◎ Do you dislike him for not working hard enough? ◎

As soon as the hostess of the house came back, things immediately became lively.

Even the two children were more lively than before. They followed Luo Yuxiu around and kept asking: "Grandma, is Qiongzhou fun? Have you seen the sea?"

"Grandma, second uncle What's the name of our little brother? Is he fat? "

"Grandma, when will my sister-in-law be back?"

Luo Yuxiu answered tirelessly: "My little brother's name is Su Zheng. He is quite fat, and he looks the same as Xiaojun when he was a child. Your little uncle is also tall, but not as strong as your second uncle. But he is the deputy battalion commander and is more powerful than your second uncle. Qiongzhou is just an island. How come you can't see the sea? Your third aunt even took photos. Go and ask her for the photos."

The two children immediately cheered and shouted around Li Shan: "Third aunt, take photos, take pictures, grandma said. You took a photo of the sea!"

"Want to see the photo?" Li Shan said deliberately.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

The two children nodded like chickens pecking at rice.

"That's easy. I'll help Third Aunt with work first. After I'm done, Third Aunt will not only show you photos, but also tell you stories about me and grandma in Qiongzhou. That's so fun and interesting."

Work? !

Not only can you see photos, but you can also listen to stories?

Su Cheng immediately patted his chest: "Third aunt, just ask me, I am a little man, I can work."

Su Jun also imitated his brother and patted his chest: "Xiaojun is also a man."

"Okay, let's take this one Pack the stuff and send it to Aunt Wu in the kitchen." Li Shan took out a pack of prawns from the bag. Because they were well preserved, the ice cubes in the salt water bottle had not melted, not to mention the shrimps were also hard.

After taking out the salt water bottle, the shrimps were no longer so heavy. The two little kids each carried one end and sent them to the kitchen.

When the results came out, Wu Li also came out: "These shrimps are really big."

"Qiongzhou is close to the sea, and there are more seafood than meat."

Wu Li thought that it was right, eating mountains and seas, eating seafood in Qiongzhou is really good It's too normal, but: "I've never made such big shrimps, can you do it? How about you take the spoon?"

Li Shan looked at Wu Li's slightly meaningful smile: "..."

This sister-in-law, Why do you love digging holes for others so much?

"Okay, I'll do it."

Li Shan immediately took out another pack of hairtail from the bag: "I'll make another fish."

After saying that, he went into the kitchen. Cooking is not difficult for Li Shan, even if he doesn't go through the task. In the world, her cooking skills are not bad, so she made steamed prawns and pan-fried hairtail, and the fragrant smell suddenly filled the whole room.

"It takes too much oil to cook." Wu Li watched Li Shan pour oil into the pot without mercy, and couldn't help but regret in her heart. If she had known that Li Shan had such an attitude when cooking, she would not have wanted her to do it.

What a waste of oil.

Although she is a bit young, she is also a simple young woman at heart, and it hurts to see so much oil.