Chapter 137 [Investigation]

◎Watch everyone coming and going. ◎

Su Weiqing told Li Shan about meeting He Tang.

Ever since the male educated youth appeared, Li Shan had been mentally prepared, so He Tang's appearance was not surprising, but she didn't expect it to happen so soon. She frowned in disgust: "This guy is really a piece of shit, why? It's really annoying."

"I just went to find Yang Xiao." Su Weiqing pushed his bicycle out, hugged Su Xiaolou and sat on the big bar, while he pushed the bicycle slowly with Li Shan. Walking home: "Ask him to help find He Tang."

Li Shan glanced at Su Weiqing in surprise: "Why did you remember to ask Brother Yang?"

"Didn't he serve as a soldier before? Besides, he He told me that he has very good intuition. I don’t have any acquaintances in the capital, and there is no one else I can turn to except him." Besides, he is also very intuitive.

He just looked at Yang Xiao and felt he was reliable. Even the system recognized Yang Xiao as a talent.

System: [...]

Is this used as a tester for feelings?

Su Weiqing said that after years of battling with the system, he has not made any progress at all.

"Hey, is it okay to trouble others for our private matters?" Li Shan felt a little embarrassed, but He Tang was really annoying: "Aren't you going to have a rest in two days? Let's buy some food at home. We need help from others. You have to show some sincerity and invite people to have a drink."

Su Weiqing also felt that he was a little impulsive today, so he nodded: "Okay, I'll let you do this, it's really not okay..."

He rubbed Su's hand. Xiaolou's head: "If it doesn't work out, let's give Xiaolou as his goddaughter. You haven't seen how much Brother Yang likes our Xiaolou."

"That's because I earned face for Uncle Yang." Su Xiaolou When he heard his name, he immediately raised his chin and said proudly.

"Okay, you're the best, right?" Su Weiqing was used to his daughter bragging.

In fact, he also felt that his daughter was right. The small building was indeed very respectable.

Li Shan, who was originally tense because of He Tang's appearance, couldn't help laughing when he saw the father and daughter bickering: "Teacher Yang also likes Xiaolou. Recently, he has been scolding Brother Yang every day, saying that he doesn't work after work. When I go home, I have to show off in the office with Xiaolou. "

"Actually, I misunderstood Brother Yang. Several children in their office now form a study group, and our Xiaolou is still a junior teacher."

Although the students are older than her. .

But Su Xiaolou doesn't mind it. She has been teaching a few kids questions to her two cousins ​​since she was a child. She is very calm.

"It's because of this old man that he said Brother Yang was showing off."

Li Shan wanted to laugh when he thought of Yang Ziming blowing his beard and staring: "Those old men haven't given up yet." They all wanted to seduce Su Xiaolou's interest in medicine. He got up, but he had a pig teammate.

After Yang Xiao learned that Su Xiaolou’s ideal was to build airplanes and ships, he had already begun to secretly start a small stove for Su Xiaolou, especially when he promised to take Su Xiaolou with him when he had time. Going to the army to see real tanks made Su Xiaolou's heart even more irresistible.

How did Yang Ziming know that Yang Xiao was submissive to him on the surface, but was actually poaching secretly?

"After all, we have to pay more attention to this matter. It doesn't matter if we get caught, but the small building must not be targeted."