Chapter 148 [Bait]

◎ "Tell me, where did you hide Li Shan?" ◎

Several old doctors prescribed medicine to Zhang Cong, and also gave him acupuncture. Finally, they even provided him with sachets to calm his mind and calm his emotions.

"Acupuncture is a course of treatment once every three days. Take these medicines first." Yang Ziming finally classified it eloquently, and taking into account the nature of Zhang Yiguo's work, he said: "If the situation is still good, we will review it in half a year. If it is a month If the disease occurs more than three times, we will come back next month. "

Although this is a bit troublesome, for Zhang Yiguo, having a treatment plan is a good thing.

However, he was working in Ning Province, so he asked for leave this time, so it was not easy to come here.

"I will teach Xiao Li acupuncture. It happens that the review time is during the summer vacation. Then we will conduct a remote review by phone." Another doctor who performed acupuncture on Zhang Cong comforted him with a smile: "Don't worry, the child is still young. Intervene as early as possible to stabilize the situation. Once the growth period is over, the risk of disease will be much better in the future."

Zhang Yiguo breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much, I really don't know how to thank you all for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come and see Congcong."

Every line is like a mountain.

Even if they are both in the medical field, if one is developing drugs and the other is treating patients and saving lives, they are different.

"It doesn't matter, we are happy to be able to make the child feel more comfortable. Thanks to your hard research, we can protect our treatment. You are the right and left hand in our industry, and both are indispensable."

Yang Ziming is more familiar with Li Shan, He also knew more clearly what Zhang Yiguo was going through. He sighed sincerely: "These years have also been hard on you. The turmoil in the past few years was so severe that you still had to protect your children..."

Everyone has lived through hard times. As soon as these words came out, everyone knew that Zhang Yiguo also suffered.

For a time, the family became a sea of ​​bitterness. Who among us has not suffered?

Fortunately, these low moods were cured by a delicious meal.

Li Shan is good at his craftsmanship, and he makes all the dishes that old men and old ladies like to eat. The guests and hosts at lunch enjoyed themselves, and even the two children ate hard. After lunch, Zhang Cong couldn't stand it anymore. The acupuncture session in the morning was a bit too much for a child to doze off at the residence.

Especially when there was a group of grandparents surrounding him, the atmosphere was tense.

Su Xiaolou was not sleepy.

Last night, it was rare for her parents to play with her. She slept very well that night. She didn't even have classes at night and slept the whole night. After Zhang Cong went to bed, she had no playmates, so she just sat under the eaves with a book and read.

Although she is young, she is a child who loves to learn.

Su Weiqing and Li Shan have nothing to cultivate, but the system does not allow a good seedling to go astray, so this nanny is extremely qualified. Therefore, Su Xiaolou has developed excellent study habits. What time does he study every day? Homework was fully arranged, and sometimes Su Weiqing felt that the child was working hard and thought about taking the child out for some fun, but was rejected by Su Xiaolou.