Chapter 79 [Old Friend]

◎From now on, we will be just strangers. ◎

When they came in, Wu Yunian happened to come out of the house with a washbasin. He saw the young couple carrying a basket in the door. He was surprised and put the washbasin on the cement table next to him. He turned around and faced the house. He shouted: "Old Zhang, look who's here?"

"Who's here? Who's here? The boss or the third one. It can't be the second one who's back." Zhang Rudong said with a bit of complaint in his voice. Walking out of the house, who would have thought that he would see Li Shan standing in the yard.

His eyes widened in surprise at first, and then he couldn't hide his joy.

Of course, this smile was quickly suppressed by him, and he returned to his previous cold look: "Oh, it's Xiao Su and Shan Shan. Come in." As he said this, he turned around and sighed in a disguised manner : "Hey, I was so happy for nothing. I thought the second couple was back."

Su Weiqing: "..."

He turned over and whispered to Li Shan in a low voice: "I don't know how many times I came here before, the nose is not the nose. Who is this person who has no eyes? I'm not afraid that you won't come back if you take it seriously." Li Shan slapped Su Weiqing angrily and said, "Come in quickly, The old man from the province has to find an excuse to come out to see us later, it’s really tiring.”

Zhang Rudong always likes to tell the truth when facing Li Shan.

She always has a bad word to say, but Li Shan hasn't come to see her for a while, and she is still thinking in her heart. Before Li Shan was not married, she couldn't live with her for years, and the old man didn't care about it. But since she got married, He looked forward to her coming back at the end of every month. Even his uncle Zhang Xinmin said that Li Shan was a good husband and that he was right in his eyes.

During the period when Li Shan could not leave the factory, Su Weiqing was asked to come over once a week, but after all, she was not a granddaughter, so the old man had some worries in his heart.

Especially when Su Weiqing mentioned Li Shan, his words were unclear.

"You old man, you talk about kindness every day. Now that kindness has come, you treat others like this. Carefully, they won't come to see you in the future." Wu Yunian took the brewed tea and gently placed it in front of the young couple. There was still something under the teacup. I was particular about using a tray.

Li Shan and Su Weiqing quickly reached out and took the tea.

He greeted Wu Yunian: "Grandma Wu, please stop working. Sit down and take a rest."

"I'm not busy. You guys can chat. I'm still cooking food in the pot." Wu Yunian refused to sit down and walked out of the main room as he spoke, went to the kitchen, and soon left the room and went to the small warehouse to get a piece of bacon. Then he went to the small vegetable patch in the yard and pinched a handful of garlic. It looked like there would be an extra dish of garlic sprouts to stir-fry bacon in the evening.

After Wu Yunian went out, Zhang Rudong continued to ask: "You haven't been here for so long. What's important?"

Li Shan subconsciously glanced at Su Weiqing, saw him touching his nose, and then continued: "I am Yao The technical department of the factory is connected to the research institute. In the research institute, there are always some mysterious and confidential projects that no one can know about. No, I have to come out only after the project is over. Otherwise, I still can’t go out. "

When Li Shan said this, Zhang Rudong understood.

He had been in the army before, so he naturally knew the importance of confidential projects. So when Li Shan said this, his face immediately became serious: "Then don't tell anyone about this. It's best not to tell even me in the future. I'm older. I have a bad memory. If I accidentally spill the beans when I go out, it will be irresponsible to the country and the organization. I can’t afford to lose my life when I’m old.”