Chapter 124 [Strange]

◎I always feel... Zhang Yue's death is very strange. ◎

Bincheng...

Li Shan pursed his lips: "Did you share the table with us on purpose? When did you follow us? What is your purpose? Just because you found that I resemble the photo in He Tang's book? "

Her tone was a bit aggressive, especially when she mentioned He Tang, with undisguised disgust.

"Don't get excited."

The young man seemed surprised by Li Shan's tone. He didn't seem to expect that Li Shan would have such an attitude when he mentioned He Tang. He quickly raised his hand and said, "I was about to come to eat. I didn't wait until I sat down. I found that you looked a bit like the photo, so I tried to mention it."

Li Shan looked at him suspiciously and tightened his hold on Su Xiaolou.

"This is all true." The young man looked like he wanted to swear.

Li Shan stared at him, believing his words for the time being, but she didn't want to let him go. Since he came to her door, she just asked her to inquire about He Tang, an old enemy. She didn't know when in the future. If it pops up again, she will be hard-pressed to guard against it.

"Okay, I believe you."

Li Shan, who wanted to understand, smiled at him. When he mentioned He Tang again, there was only a hint of impatience: "You know He Tang, then you must also know Zhang Yue. My photo must have been given to him by Zhang Yue. I really don't know what to say about this Zhang Yue."

Zhang Yue...

the young man's face suddenly looked a little weird, and then he said something that surprised Li Shan: "Comrade Zhang Yue has passed away."

"Dead?" Li Shan said in surprise.

That's He Tang's official match.

How could he die so easily? You know, in the previous life, these two people were entangled for a lifetime, and even she, an innocent person, became cannon fodder in their emotional world.

How could such a person die?

"Yes, she got sick not long after she went to the countryside. She has always relied on He Tang to take care of her. He Tang helped with a lot of farm work."

Seeing that Li Shan was not so defensive, the young man returned to his talkative appearance. He continued: "I heard from Zhang Qiumei, oh, the female educated youth who lives in the same house as Zhang Yue, that Zhang Yue and He Tang were engaged before they went to the countryside. Because Zhang Yue is not eighteen years old, it has been difficult to obtain the marriage certificate, so he had no choice but to go to the countryside to become an educated youth. "

Is Zhang Yue under eighteen years old?

Li Shan frowned and couldn't remember.

But she thought that this was by no means a reason for them not to get married. After all, even at their old age, the two of them had chased each other for several years before getting married. So... Zhang Yue was lying. She said that on purpose.

As for what the purpose was, it's easy to guess.

She wanted to force He Tang to marry her.

"The production team also took care of them, thinking about holding a wedding for them after the Chinese New Year, but He Tang was unwilling. It was only then that we found out that he had a sweetheart in his hometown." The young man felt a little embarrassed when he said this. He touched his nose, his eyes fell on Su Xiaolou, and he quickly avoided it. It was an accident that he called He Tang's name just now.