Chapter 100 [Remarriage]

◎I don’t know if Zhuzhu and Congcong know about your remarriage? ◎

After the new welfare building of the pharmaceutical factory was capped, the electrician entered the site.

After more than a month of busy work, the small building was one month old, and the circuit laying in the welfare building was completed. Immediately afterwards, the people who had taken the welfare building began to move things there like ants.

Nowadays, unlike a few decades later, the house had to be renovated. Now you just need to clean the inside, install light bulbs, and then you can move in.

This time, three families walked into the small building.

One is the Lu family next door to Su Weimin, and the other is still a second-floor small house, but it is the Yang family in the opposite direction of the stairs. The children of this family are all grown up, and they have all been admitted to the pharmaceutical factory, and the person they are getting married to is also a regular employee of the pharmaceutical factory, so the whole family simply returned the apartment and went to the new building to pick out several adjacent apartments. This way they could live close to each other and take care of each other, and it would also be lively.

After Su Weiqing learned the news, he immediately helped Xu Wenqiang get the apartment. In order to smoothly divide the apartment, Xu Wenqiang also quickly went on a blind date and got married.

When Xu Wenqiang got married, Li Shan was not yet out of confinement, so he couldn't come to celebrate in person. However, Xu Wenqiang also said that he was not in a hurry and would just wait until he could get together more often after living here. Su Weiqing attended the wedding on behalf of the whole family. But when he came back, he told Li Shan mysteriously: "You will definitely be surprised when you see them."

Su Weiqing refused to answer the rest, no matter how Li Shan asked.

The remaining family is the family who lives next to Chairman You on the first floor. It is said that they dislike the small size of the house and plan to move to a new building to live in a bigger house, so that house is vacant and has not been assigned to a house yet. Let's see this. The posture seems to be no longer planning to separate.

In the words of an old neighbor: "Ever since what happened to Lao Ma's house, who dares to let people in, what if they are a bad guy again?"

Xu Wenqiang only allowed Chairman You to move in because of his face. Originally, most of the people living in the small building were cadre families, but now that the downsizing has become simpler, and there are quite a few families moving out of the small building in front of them, Sister Liu simply decided to let the people from the technical department and the secretarial office move there. Come over, this small courtyard directly becomes a department courtyard.

"Old Liu, hey, I don't know when he will come back." Su Weimin, the Minister of Culture and Literature, came to see him for a drink. He said one sentence and sighed three times, and his whole body was full of malaise.

Luo Yuxiu: "...Old Liu has a mission now, how can he go back and listen to your orders."

Since the spy incident, Sister Liu has left the technical department. Although she is still a member of the technical department on the surface, she is now no longer a member of the technical department. Secretly, they began to set up the security network of the pharmaceutical factory. At the end of the year, Su Weimin's report of veterans working as security personnel was quickly approved. It will probably not be long before many people come over.

As for whether those people are veterans, no one knows.

"I know, but now the technical department has so much work, and it all depends on me, hey..." Minister Wen drank the wine glass in one gulp.