Chapter 54 [Mother and Daughter]

◎“I am her biological mother!”◎

The patent has been around for a long time.

About three hundred years ago, England created the 'Monopoly Law', which is the predecessor of patent law.

However, the Patent Cooperation Convention was not put on the table until the 1970s. Even last year, with the help of the United States, eighteen countries sat down to discuss the Patent Cooperation Convention for the first time. From negotiation to signing to final implementation, it took a total of It took seven years.

It wasn't until Children's Day in 1978 that it officially came into effect.

In the past seven years, these countries have been arguing over some of the provisions.

Of course, these seven years are also the time Li Shanneng can fight for.

In the past seven years, she had to find a way to make the upper leadership understand the importance of patents and the wolfish ambitions of Sakura Country. In the mission world, China only joined the PCT in the 1990s, but before that, the country had already There is a patent office.

If the Patent Office could be established earlier...

Li Shan wrote down all the points he thought of in a small notebook, and wrote a few pages eloquently. After writing, he leaned back on the chair as if he had lost all strength.

She sat there blankly like this for about ten minutes. Before other colleagues came, she quickly put the notebook away carefully.

Although she doesn't know how the author arranged the research and development process, Li Shan knows that it must be extremely difficult to develop a vaccine from scratch. Unfortunately, her current professional knowledge is not up to standard and she cannot participate. Otherwise, she will definitely strive to enter the research institute and participate in this project.

"Xiao Li, please read this explanation. You will be responsible for explaining it to everyone tomorrow afternoon."

Sister Liu came in with an angry face and handed the information to Li Shan: "Read it now. If you don't understand anything, hurry up. Asked. "

Li Shan flipped through it and found that it was the information book on vaccines that he wanted to contact the research institute.

She raised her head in surprise: "Shouldn't Minister Wen contact us?"

It would be a bit too bold to entrust such a big project to a new recruit like her.

"He has other projects."

Sister Liu rubbed her forehead. She really felt a headache for this minister. To be honest, she had never seen such a bold person. He really dared to accept anyone. He dared to secretly attack Chen Cang.

When she thought of the few old researchers that Minister Wen had just secretly brought over from the capital, she felt that her heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys were in a tangle.

Li Shan was stunned, other projects?

It’s not written in the book either.

Isn’t it said that the biggest project of the pharmaceutical company this year is the hepatitis vaccine project?

However, she was not a talkative person. She would never ask questions that she shouldn't ask. She silently opened the first page of the information and started reading from the beginning. She read the information very quickly, but she turned the page after a while.

Because of this, Sister Liu felt a little relieved.

It was precisely because she believed in Li Shan's learning ability that Sister Liu handed over this project to her. In fact, Sister Liu also took a big risk in making such a decision. After all, there were many old employees in the department, and it was very difficult to take on new projects. important task.