Chapter 154 [Promotion]

◎ He is indeed a veteran male protagonist! ◎

Moving back?

As soon as these words came out, the couple felt extremely happy, not to mention Su Xiaolou, who had not had any private space for a long time.

Who would want to live in a big house between the inside and the outside?

Although most people these days live in the inner and outer rooms, isn’t this what the family has the conditions for? Why do we have to force ourselves to remember the hardships and think about the sweets?

As soon as Yang Xiao left, Li Shan felt refreshed instantly, his head no longer hurt, and his body was no longer weak. He lifted the quilt and wanted to get out of bed to pack his luggage. Su Weiqing was startled by this simple lift of the quilt and hurriedly Putting down the tea cup he was still holding, he used both hands to stuff the person back in.

"Don't move. Just pack your things and I'll do it. Just take good care of yourself." I was really worried.

Worse than Su Xiaolou!

Li Shan was forcibly sealed on the bed, but he did not lie down. Instead, he leaned on the bed and directed Su Weiqing: "Fold this more tightly to make more space for our daughter's books..."

"Take the basin as big or small as you like. Put it on... Hey, hey, don't put the footbath in the washbasin! Otherwise, I'll use the footbath to wash your face later... Me? Of course I'll use the same basin as my daughter!"

"You send the things back first! Come on, do you think your bicycle is a car?"

"..."

Su Weiqing was being directed around, and Su Xiaolou was busy following her. Of course, she didn't make any trouble for her parents, she was only responsible for taking care of herself. Put the things on his little bed, and then Su Weiqing put them all into the bag.

Li Shan could sit still at first, but after Su Weiqing ran back and forth twice, she couldn't sit still anymore.

In these two trips, Su Weiqing delivered large items, and the rest were in bits and pieces. Li Shan felt distressed when she saw Su Weiqing's clumsiness. She sighed as she packed them away, didn't they say that literary young people are delicate in their work? Why is Su Weiqing like Ma Daha, doing things so casually?

Su Weiqing didn't know that his wife was complaining about him like this. He only knew that before he could take a breath, he was stuffed with two more bags. He looked at Li Shan's slightly haggard face and couldn't help but expressed concern: "You're really okay."

"It's okay!" Li Shan pushed him out: "Move back early so that I can rest early and save myself the inconvenience of living here."

Su Weiqing went back with the big bag in his arms. Li Shan looked at the slightly empty room. When they came, there was only one bed, one table, and four benches in the room. Now that they were leaving, they would naturally leave these things behind to make sure nothing was left behind. , Li Shan took Su Xiaolou to the next door.

Yang Xiao had just completed a task and got a week's vacation. He had just helped Su Weiqing move twice. There wasn't much on the last trip, so he didn't go with him. Instead, he went home to write a report.

Li Shan brought Su Xiaolou over now, just to ask Yang Xiao to help look after the child: "I'm going to the vegetable market, and we'll have a reunion dinner at home before moving back."

Yang Xiao put down his pen and put down the paper The pen and pen were stuffed back into the drawer and locked: "I'll go buy it. Don't be too tired if you haven't recovered yet. But you still have to cook at noon. After all, my cooking skills are..." Li Shan nodded quickly with a smile, while taking the money ticket out of his pocket. "I don't need the money ticket. I still have a lot. You can keep it to buy delicious food for the small building later."