Chapter 93 [Family]

◎ "No one is cheap, so my daughter will stay at home." ◎

What I got my wish!

Su Weiqing was very excited, but at the moment he was more concerned about Li Shan.

He took a quick look at the child and asked the nurse: "Where is my wife?"

"She's in there. She'll be out in a while." The nurse, who was holding the child, was a little confused by the question, and even a little speechless: "Hold the child. Come over, I have to go in and do some work."

Su Weiqing was stunned for a moment, and quickly wanted to lower his head and hug the baby.

But Su Weiqing, who had never held a baby before, stretched out his hands several times and from several directions, but failed to successfully take the baby back.

In the end, Luo Yuxiu, who still couldn't stand it, took a step forward and excitedly took the big fat granddaughter from the nurse. The child weighing 7 pounds and 32 pounds was different. She felt heavy in her hands and her face was round and bulging, chubby, probably because she was just born, her whole face is red, and there is still some vernix on her face, and the fetal hair on her head is also growing very well, it is not only black, but also dense and long, covering it all The ears are pointed.

At this moment, the child was crying at the top of his lungs, and the only sound heard in the corridor was the baby's cry.

"Hey, this kid is really fat." Su Weiyang couldn't help but exclaimed when he came over and took a look.

"Bah, bah, bah."

Luo Yuxiu was also surprised by the appearance of her granddaughter, but at this moment, she couldn't care less about her excitement, but kicked Su Weiyang angrily: "Don't you know that children are very angry? You said If you are fat, you will no longer eat meat."

Su Weiyang: "..."

Where does this come from? He calls his son "Fat Dun" every day in Qiongzhou, but he never misses a bite.

But at this time, Luo Yuxiu could no longer listen to these "quibbles". All she could see was her big fat granddaughter. Suddenly she shouted "good boy", which made Su Weiqing look at the door of the delivery room without recognition, and her eyes were silent. The baby was drifting this way, but the sense of responsibility of a good husband made him reluctant to move, and he still stood stupidly at the door of the delivery room as a watch stone for his wife.

Su Weiyang was scolded as soon as he came back, and he felt a little embarrassed when he touched his nose.

This kind of meeting scene is different from what he imagined on the train.

Sister Liu over there reached out and squeezed the child's little hand: "It looks so healthy. I didn't expect that the chickens lay big eggs. Xiao Li also had slender limbs when she was pregnant with the child. I thought she was too happy to eat, but it turned out that she was fully nourished."

"Isn't it? This child has a very strange taste. She likes to drink sour porridge, but the soup is sour, so she drinks it delicious. After she got sick, she fell in love with eating foreign persimmons. She grew up with it. My uncle goes back to the village every week to pick a basket and eats it every day. "

"It's normal, and it's good to eat persimmons. This child looks red-skinned and tender, but it will turn white in two days. It won't turn black in the future."

Wu Li looked at the little baby in Luo Yuxiu's arms, thinking a lot.

The nurse just said that she had given birth to a 'big fat girl'. Her first reaction was to look at the faces of her mother-in-law and brother-in-law. However, she did not expect that the mother and son were sincerely happy, and the tall man who just appeared......Wu Li felt as if a mountain was standing beside her, and she was so shocked that she couldn't breathe.