Chapter 18 [Consideration]

◎ "Comrade Li Shan, I want to sincerely apologize to you." ◎

Going to the countryside.

For Li Shan, it is by no means a good memory.

In the cold winter in Bincheng, she not only had to suffer the ridicule and contempt of her peers, but also suffered the torture of the cold weather unique to Bincheng. It was so cold that it was so cold that no matter how thick the cotton coats sent by her uncles were, The unstoppable coldness still penetrates deep into my bones when I think about it now.

So in this life -

she will never go to the countryside!

Even if she has done many tasks and learned many skills and is now able to go to the countryside with ease, she will not go to the countryside.

Not only will she not go to the countryside, she will also go to work in a pharmaceutical factory, save enough years of service, and be assigned a unit of her own. After the college entrance examination resumes, she will also go to a medical university to become a respected doctor. Her uncle and aunts would be proud of her.

Instead of holding her ashes, so sad that she didn't even have the strength to cry.

After Li Shan and Li Lin parted ways, they walked to the bus stop with firm steps. She was determined in her heart and could not help but show a bit of determination on her face, so when she saw the figure wandering back and forth on the platform, she was even surprised. I can't even make any expressions.

Su Weiqing swayed back and forth along the platform with his neck curled up.

I kept feeling annoyed in my heart.

As a kid from a pharmaceutical factory, he was assigned to a small examination room after registering. The crowd was filled with second-generation factory workers. During the exam, he wrote furiously, thinking that if he could hand in the paper in advance, he could still go to the big examination room. Waiting for Li Shan at the door.

As a result, there was a person among the second generation in the factory who had poor psychological quality. He fainted after taking the exam.

As the youngest son of the deputy factory director, Su Weiqing had the unshirkable responsibility to stay in the examination room and take charge of the overall situation. He waited until the parents of the second generation of the factory arrived before he hurried to the examination room.

The exam times are the same.

So of course, the large examination room was empty, with only a few clerks from the pharmaceutical factory's back-office arranging tables, chairs and benches.

Su Weiqingming knew that Li Shan had probably taken the bus, but he didn't see anyone. He still went to the platform and wandered around without giving up. He thought that he would go back once it got dark, but before it got dark, he wanted to wait on the platform. wait.

If he waits, he will tell Li Shan that he has a crush on her and wants to date her.

If he can't wait...then wait until the results come out tomorrow, and he will continue to wait!

Anyway, he just likes Li Shan and wants to date Li Shan!

It turns out that God prefers fools.

When Li Shan saw Su Weiqing, he found that he was almost frozen. His hair was flying in the wind, messy like a chicken coop, his face was blown blue by the wind, and his lips were trembling. If you listen carefully, you can hear his teeth. Fighting.

Li Shan: "...Su Weiqing?"

Su Weiqing suddenly raised his head.

His eyes suddenly sparkled with brilliance.