Chapter 51 [Solution]

◎ "After all, Li Hongjun didn't make any big mistakes." ◎

Li Shan returned to the department to work after his vacation. As soon as he sat down, he received candy from Fan Tong.

"Wedding candy?"

Fan Tong nodded: "Yes, I moved out of the single dormitory and lived in the small building. Speaking of which, it is very close to your elder brother and sister-in-law's house. They live on the third floor and we live on the second floor. "

That's really close.

Almost all the people living in the small building assigned to Su Weihai were researchers from the institute. Fan Tong's partner was also a researcher, so it was normal for him to live there after getting married.

"Then you will have more freedom than before when you go out for a walk at night." Female workers' dormitories have access control. After all, they are single young women. The factory has an obligation to consider their safety, and the workers' compound is based on family units, so there is no access control.

"Yes." Fan Tong also felt that this was the most satisfying thing for her. Although she was a cold young woman at work, in private she still loved to play and be lively. She looked around and saw that no one was paying attention. Here, he suddenly lowered his body and whispered: "Hey, you know? There is going to be an uproar over there in the provincial capital. Isn't our minister single? We went on 18 blind dates in just one week during the Chinese New Year this year, and now we have a man His nickname is Shibalang."

Li Shan: "..."

Shibalang?

"Really or not? Our minister... is the market so good?"

"Why is it so bad? Tell us about our minister Wen. He is not too old, only in his early thirties, has no children, and is still a technician in a pharmaceutical factory. The minister of the department, this condition is not to mention top-notch, it is definitely excellent. You also know that after this year’s policy, it would be strange for someone like our minister not to be targeted. "

That's true.

Although Minister Wen is playful and noisy, he has excellent professional knowledge. The importance of the technical department in the pharmaceutical factory is self-evident. However, he has always managed very well while playing around. In addition, he has to be tough-talking and soft-hearted, and has super abilities. The strong Sister Liu helped.

He is like a golden turtle son-in-law.

Li Shanshen nodded in agreement: "Actually, our minister is quite good-looking."

"No, fifteen of the eighteen girls fell in love with him. However, he didn't agree to any of them, so he ran back to the county seat on the sixth day of the first lunar month. Here we come." Fan Tong curled her lips, obviously she was very disdainful of Minister Wen's behavior like a deserter.

Mainly because she hasn't seen enough of the excitement.

"Our factory is about to start work on the sixth day of the Lunar New Year."

"But the canteen hasn't opened yet, and I don't know where he ate in those days." Fan Tong couldn't help but laugh when he imagined that Minister Wen had no food to eat.

"Hey, I saw someone in the female staff dormitory delivering meals to our minister for two days. I'm afraid our minister is in trouble." Another colleague, Xiao Du, who had been silent until now, looked over. He couldn't stand the gossip. Keep your aloof persona in mind, just close the book and start chatting happily.

Fan Tong: "What conditions are there for cooking in the staff dormitory?"

Xiao Du nodded: "I also heard that many people in the staff dormitory stayed to celebrate the New Year this year, so they moved all the small stoves in the kitchen."