Chapter 47 [Freedom]

◎"Thank you, Su Weiqing."◎

Dowry?

Zhang Zhuri couldn't react for a moment.

He didn't even realize what Li Shan meant by "bringing in a wife". After all, these days, unless the family is extremely poor, they would only hire a new wife as a last resort. If the son-in-law promised to provide for him in old age, he wouldn't even ask for a new wife.

Because generally men are not willing to marry into a married woman, and those who are willing to marry into a married woman either have a poor family or have many brothers, or have a personal defect.

Moreover, men who marry into wives are easily looked down upon.

When encountering those stubborn people, they would rather stay single for the rest of their lives than get married. They were just afraid of being looked down upon and couldn't pass the test in their hearts. I didn't expect that the deputy battalion commander would be so unconventional. He was really not afraid of embarrassment at all.

"What's in his dowry?" Zhang Zhuri rarely had a desire to gossip.

"Usual allowance, I have saved about a few hundred yuan, and a bunch of medals."

Li Shan also opened his eyes. This Zhanji looked like he had thick eyebrows and big eyes, and he was upright. Unexpectedly, Su Weiping had not yet performed a series of tricks. In a head-on battle with Zhan's mother, Zhan Ji himself would lose his temper in a fight with his own mother.

"The deputy battalion commander's allowance is so low? Only a few hundred yuan?

Zhang Zhuri's focus was completely misaligned.

"He was a bachelor before, and given his family background, it's normal for him to spend money lavishly." It's rare for young gay men like Su Weiqing to save every penny: "But he also promised to get married. I will give all the subsidies to Wei Ping later. "

"This is quite responsible."

Zhang Zhuri sighed and said with concern: "If your sister-in-law's family is too difficult, you can come back first. Anyway, Li Hongjun has almost solved it. Don't delay your work."

"The research institute is not busy recently. My father-in-law said that he can come back before the Lantern Festival."

With Su Weimin here, Li Shan doesn't need to worry about work.

Besides, Su Weiqing is still here.

"By the way, is Wei Qing here?"

"No, I guess I haven't heard the news. Besides, it's not an honorable thing, so why bother to mobilize the troops." Zhang Zhuri was mainly afraid that the Su family would look down on his niece if they found out.

After all, anyone whose biological father is investigated by the Revolutionary Committee will be alienated.

"Then I'll call him later. He has written articles for newspapers before. If you want it published in the newspaper, he is better."

Su Weiqing probably doesn't know what happened last night. After all, the pharmaceutical factory The environment was quite closed. Once construction started, it was even harder to hear news from the outside. On the contrary, news from the provincial capital spread faster.

"Forget it, I'll go find the comrades at the newspaper myself." Zhang Zhuri quickly stopped him.

Why are you still rushing?

"It's okay, uncle, don't worry."

How could Zhang Zhuri not be worried? Hearing Li Shan's tone of trust in Su Weiqing, he almost shouted on the phone, "The crows in the world are as black as black" and "Don't Believe in men', 'Men mean what they say, even sows can climb trees'.