Chapter 28 [Receive the Certificate]

◎ "Are we getting married now?" ◎

"Today, today?"

Su Weiqing was stunned. He had just asked tentatively. Who would have thought to get such an unexpected answer.

Li Shan nodded.

Counting the time with his fingers: "Look, today is already the 24th of the twelfth lunar month, and there are only four days left until the 28th of the twelfth lunar month. The office will be on holiday on the 26th of the twelfth lunar month, and we have to go to work tomorrow. Let's do the math, is today the most suitable day?"

Su Weiqing kept nodding.

Indeed, based on this calculation, if you want to get your marriage certificate before the end of the year, today seems to be the most appropriate day.

It's just: "Why didn't you remind me before?"

He was still waiting stupidly. It wasn't until he was provoked by the lesbian just now that he plucked up the courage to mention the marriage certificate, and what the lesbian said about He Tang, He had heard from Li Shan a long time ago that even though he knew there was nothing to be afraid of, when it happened in front of him, he was still a little worried.

Especially that lesbian said that He Tang was very ill.

He was really afraid that Comrade Li Shan would show his kindness and really want to visit the doctor.

Li Shan rolled his eyes at him and muttered: "Do you still need me to push for this kind of thing?"

When Su Weiqing heard this, he immediately smiled like a fool and quickly conducted self-examination: "It's my fault, I should have been more proactive. Then Should we go back now to get our household registration certificate and apply for a marriage certificate? By the way, we also need to take wedding photos and take a few more photos. Then we will make a big glass photo frame and hang the photos in the room. "

Although it is a temporary decision. But Su Weiqing had already rehearsed it countless times in his heart.

Su Weiqing immediately arranged things in an orderly manner: "After we get the household registration certificate, we will meet at the state-owned hotel. We just got the certificate and went to have a good meal to celebrate."

"Okay." Li Shan nodded.

The two of them simply stopped shopping in the mall and headed out the door.

"We will go back to the mall to buy clothes after we get the certificate." Su Weiqing looked at the three-story building in the mall and was very ambitious.

Now when the office issues a marriage certificate, it will also give the newlyweds a unique list of wedding supplies. There will be some daily necessities that the newlyweds need. You only need to use that list to buy, and there is no need for tickets. Much cheaper.

It is a preferential policy given by the state to newlyweds.

"Then we have to bring enough money."

Li Shan didn't know what items would be in the list, but she had heard that there would be a large wardrobe: "You must have room to enlarge the wardrobe in your room."

"That must be there. "

There is currently only one bed in his room, and the place for the furniture has already been prepared.

She had been working all the time before, so she was delayed in getting the certificate. Luo Yuxiu urged her, but at the end of each year, the Women's Federation was busier than other departments. In addition, Luo Yuxiu was not the kind of person to point fingers, so she left the matter to Su Weiqing. After that, I concentrated on my work.