Chapter 70 [Plot]

◎ "I look at the wound. It doesn't look like a fall, but like a beating." ◎

"Then do you see clearly what she looks like?" Su Weiqing took the bag from Wu Li's hand and confirmed it. There was some blood on the corner, but looking at the shape of the mark, it didn't look like it was stained. Instead, it looked like someone had been hit with the bag.

"Who can see clearly in the dark? But I'm sure it's a woman."

Woman?

Li Shan frowned. The only suspicious woman in the factory now was Xu Xinlan. Could it be that Wu Li bumped into Xu Xinlan?

She couldn't blame Li Shan for thinking of Xu Xinlan instantly. In fact, Xu Xinlan had appeared in front of her very frequently recently, but she still had suspicions about him. If she didn't doubt him, who could she doubt?

"Long hair, big face, a bit tall, and quite strong. When I bumped into him, she didn't even hum. I quickly got out of the car to help her, but she pushed me and ran away, just leave a bag."

Wu Li was really scared and speechless when she talked about this. She hit someone. She should have felt guilty, but why did the one who got hit run away instead?

The more she thought about it, the more she couldn't figure it out.

In the end, he even became a little panicked: "It's not a thief in the pharmaceutical factory."

"Are you sure she is a woman with long hair, tall height, and a strong body?"

Wu Li nodded: "No, that person is very strong. I really couldn't hold him back."

Li Shan frowned, it couldn't be Xu Xinlan. Although Xu Xinlan is not short, she has short hair and a slim figure. In addition, she is not young. If she is really hit. Even if you are injured, you cannot get up and run away immediately.

Could it be that, as Wu Li said, the pharmaceutical factory was robbed?

"Let's take a look at what's in the bag first. If it's all important information, we have to return it to others as soon as possible." Su Weiqing reminded him from the side. He saw that the shape of the blood stain looked wrong, but Wu Li was in front of him. It’s hard to put it that bluntly.

"Yeah, let's take a look at what's inside."

Wu Li leaned over and stared at it without blinking. In fact, she was also very interested. After all, this bag was too heavy.

This is a hand-sewn bag, and it is made of old coarse cloth. The stitching is very fine. It can be seen that the person who made this bag is very skilled. Looking at the wear and tear of the strap, this bag is obviously not very easy to carry. Three people can carry it. With heads touching like this around the table, Su Weiqing quickly opened the bag and saw a boxy rectangular object wrapped in newspaper. One corner of the newspaper was already stained with blood.

"What is this?" Wu Li lost her voice.

Li Shan also felt familiar.

Su Weiqing thought for a moment, then carefully unwrapped the newspaper, and then the things wrapped inside were displayed in front of them.

It's two bricks stacked on top of each other.

Li Shan: "..."

She subconsciously raised her eyes to look at Su Weiqing, just in time to meet Su Weiqing's eyes. Both of them had surprise and uncertainty in their eyes. Obviously, they both thought that this brick was probably carried with them on purpose. It was deliberately snatched away by Wu Li.

"What are these?" Wu Li didn't expect to put two bricks in the bag, and immediately pushed the bricks in annoyance: "No wonder he threw the bag away so readily, feelings are so useless If I had known about it, I would have opened it and looked at it earlier, and I would have saved myself carrying two bricks so far at night."