Chapter 8 [House]

◎ "I plan to take the pharmaceutical factory exam." ◎

The work was handed over smoothly, and Fan Qin also breathed a sigh of relief.

The only regret is that I couldn't get the house back.

She didn't know what kind of lawsuit Zhang Zhuri was fighting with Wu Changchun. She could see it clearly just now. When Wu Changchun winked, Zhang Zhuri stopped mentioning the house.

"Hey, sister-in-law, why do you think so much? Can my eldest brother harm Shanshan?" Zhang Hongmei was quite optimistic.

She pursed her lips towards Zhang Xinmin and said, "Look, I haven't said anything yet."

That's right.

Fan Qin then remembered that from the beginning, his brother-in-law had not expressed any opinions on the house, and he felt relieved.

Zhang Hongmei couldn't help but find it funny when she saw her sister-in-law loosen her brows. This sister-in-law has been like this for ten years, and all her emotions are written on her face. However, it is precisely because her sister-in-law is shallow-minded that they are willing to talk to her.

Seeing Li Shan bending down to sign, she asked, "Is Zhang Kang and Zhang Yuan doing well now?"

"I sent a telegram last time and said that there is enough food there." When she mentioned her son, Fan Qin's smile became even brighter. It's obvious.

Zhang Zhuri wrote a letter at the beginning of this year telling them that the system of going to the countryside would soon become more stringent, so Zhang Zhuri sent his two eldest sons to Guangdong Province to become educated youths, which is close to Qiongzhou Island. When the draft is announced, they can enlist as soon as possible.

Moreover, the climate there is warm, and the rice ripens quickly. Although the taste is average, it is filling.

As long as she's not hungry, Fan Qin has nothing to worry about.

She used to be worried that Li Shan would go to the countryside, but now that she has a formal job, she no longer has to worry about going to the countryside.

As a result, Li Shan was silent for a long time, then suddenly raised his head and asked Director Liu: "Uncle Liu, if I say... I want to sell this job..."

"Selling the job?"

Fan Qin, who had just breathed a sigh of relief, screamed: "You...Son, you finally have a job, how can you sell it?"

Li Shan smiled bitterly: "I really don't know how to stay in a textile factory."

"If I enter a textile factory, I will definitely live in the factory. Yes, but where can I live in the factory? Is there a staff dormitory? But I obviously have my own home in the factory, so I can’t apply for a staff dormitory. Or should I live next door? You’ve seen that house too. There is no place for me, and..."

At this point, Li Shan was silent for a moment, and then he spoke with a very serious question: "And you also know, if my grandma finds out about me taking over my mother's job, She will definitely not let me go. In her heart, she only has her grandson Li Cong."

Director Liu understood her situation as soon as he heard Li Shan talk about the difficult old lady Li.

Indeed, if Li Shan was still in the factory, Mrs. Li's entanglement would definitely be inevitable.

In the end, either Li Shan couldn't bear it anymore and gave the job back to Li Hongjun, or the little girl took it and Old Mrs. Li continued to pester her.