Chapter One Hundred-Three

Since Cielo's comeback, she cherished every moment she spent in the bunker. Though, she still had the overwhelming guilt of leaving her 2-almost-3-year-old on her shoulders, this time she spent in the bunker and around with Stella allowed her to make amends for lost time by not only spending it with her but with Augie as well.

    As the days passed, Augie gradually opened up and formed a bond with Sam too, finally breaking out of his little shell enough to open up and familiarize himself with his new "father."

    "Father" because neither of the parents expected August to call them "mom" and "dad" anytime soon.

    After being antsy for a while, Cielo decided to get rid of that feeling by suggesting (more like begging) that the core four, Diana, Dean, Sam, and her, go on a simple milk run for "old time's sake." During this proposal, even though the other three were still kind of wary of Cielo, even though she was mark free, Castiel immediately agreed to babysit and let them be on their way (after coming back to the bunker, apparently still under Rowena's spell, but he was in recovery now).

    So, Cielo happily packed her clothes and toiletries, kissed Stella and Augie a farewell, and went on her way with the three hunters.

    It was the first hunt she'd been on since everything that happened, and both brothers and Diana were mostly worried about how she'd react during the hunt. But, nevertheless, Cielo ignored their wariness and let them remain on edge while she enjoyed the scenery that Dean drove by.

    Until, Dean, all of a sudden, pulled into the parking lot of a rundown bar, causing Cielo to raise her brow in question and exchange a look with Diana.

    "Are you serious?" Sam voiced, already annoyed with Dean's antics. "Dean, it's late. I'm exhausted and-and—"

    "Starving," Cielo added from her seat, slouching into the seat and crossing her arms under her chest. "This place looks straight outta Patrick Swayze."

    "First of all, never use Swayze's name in vain," Dean said, looking back at her. Diana scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Ever. Second, you don't remember this place? You don't remember Heather?"

    Cielo narrowed her eyes and Sam furrowed his eyebrows. Diana, though, let out a low whistle.

    "The hunter that we worked a wendigo case a couple years ago?"

    "Oh," Sam said. "Yeah."

    "Yeah," Dean replied with a cheeky grin. "Exactly."

    Diana perked up in her seat. "Wait, she's here?"

    "I texted her. She's working a rugaru case in Texas." There was a beat of silence. "Actually, she never texted me back. That's not the point." Cielo huffed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "The point is, is that we have a ton of driving left to do just to go to a town where there's probably not a case." Cielo, with her eyes still narrowed, hummed lowly. "But in there... good times. And time heals all wounds. Especially good times."

    That was the oddest tangent Dean has ever went on.

    "I don't buy it," Cielo told him. "Who are you meeting?"

    Dean held a mischief in his eyes that only Cielo recognized. It's happened once and my God, it's gonna happen again. "Does it matter?"

    Cielo raised an unconvinced eyebrow. Ciana was off the grid, he's already slept with Abigail, he wasn't into Rowan like that, that really only left one person and she was already rolling her eyes.

    "I swear to God, if it's Karolina—"

    "What?" Dean dragged out, already sheepish and acting as if she had just offended him. His reaction already has Cielo rubbing her temples. "I'm not allowed to have a little fun?"