Prologue

Hi! Thanks for wanting to read my book and I hope you enjoy! Just want to put it out there that I wrote this 3 years ago when I didn't know, well, grammar stuff. Enjoy and feel free to check out "Ten things they did before dying!"
Twitter- @musical_life04

3 years ago today I woke up to an empty home. But I wasn't surprised. My parents had been booking flights, and practicing there music even more then usual.
Back then I thought they would take me. They loved me right? Right? Sure they did it because they needed money for Danny. I think.
I walked downstairs to find that all the utensils were gone, along with the pictures and couch. I screamed my moms name loudly, but she didn't answer. All the sheets in there bedroom, gone. I flopped on my bed, and went back to sleeping praying it was a bad dream.
•••
Out of all these years In the foster system, not one gave a care in my well being. You probably thought I was gonna say at least one. Well you got it wrong. The world can being sick and twisted and with my luck, I got the worst people of all. No matter it be drug addicts, smokers, alcoholics, I got them all.

Just my luck.

Hey guys. Thank Abi_Fanzel  for this book. She inspired me. Please check this book out. Baii