Hockey Game

I slipped on my final bit of head gear and I waited for the game before ours to end.

"Hey, Ocean right?" Andrew, the schools quarterback came up to me.

"Yeah, Nice to meet you." I smiled uneasily. People are your worst enemy, my mom used to say.

"Good luck today," he winked and I instantly rolled my eyes. Creep.

I skated on the ice, ready to play today. I hated hockey with a burning pation, but I have to admit, it is fun on the ice.

"Ok , offense is Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, Santana, and Quinn," Coach Shu said, (hehe glee reference ,)
"And Puck, Fin, Sam , Ryder, and Jake on Defense. Go get them guys!" Coach gave them a pep talk and sat down on the bench with those of us who aren't playing. I was just confused why he didn't put me in.
"Hey Coach?" I asked.

"Yeah Miranda?" Coach Shu was on the Bruins for 12 years but gave it all up to be a teacher, which I think is amazing.

"I was just wondering why I wasn't put in offense, because... you...um..." I couldn't find the right words.
"I always put you in because your the best?" He gave a small smirk and laughed
"Yeah, wait, no, only the first part, not that I lack self confidence, but..." He laughed. For 20 minutes.
"Sorry Ocean, but I can't put you in at all today. Rachel and Mercedes haven't played once all season. Enjoy your Valentine's Day Ocean." He pushed me out of the rink.
I groaned almost to loud, but I was just happy I could spend the day with Lin. I was tired after all. So I went to find Lin and I explained the story. So we just went home and watched modern family while eating strawberry ice cream .
Funny story
I was on youtube, and I managed to get to the "weird side,"
But I ended up finding Lin perform on Sesame Street .
It was really good

Luv u guys