You left me

I know my law/adoption rules are incorrect, or maybe they're not. I dunno. I also, this may be really short I'm sorry :(

Lins POV

I watched as this woman grabbed my daughters face tightly. I couldn't resist myself, so I grabbed her wrist tightly, and yanked it right off.
  "Easy Broadway boy," Charles stood up.
"Leave. Please, I adopted her. I have the papers." I groaned.
"You left me..." I heard Ocean mumbled.
  "Shut up sweetie the adults are talking," Joanna said.
  "No. You left me at home! You left me with Danny, and now he's dead! You only want me cause of Hamilton." Ocean yelled but instantly went into turtle mode.
So I grabbed her hand and left.
••••
"Vanessa, I want every lawyer on the phone! I'm not losing her anytime soon." I paced around the room rapidly. Vanessa was sitting on the couch drinking coffee.

"They can't just barge in there and claim her their own." She said.

"Exactly! They seem mental too, honestly." I rubbed my eyes.

"Hey, hey, calm down Lin. We have the papers, we have multiple sources that we've been good parents, and you have the best lawyer in town." She winked. I laughed slightly and layed down with her.

_____

Oceans POV

The next morning...

I was ready to go. I woke up unusually early that morning, probably because I felt sick to my stomach. I may be taken away from Lin, but he told me not to worry. Yet all I could do was fear.

"Sunshine, let's go!" Lin called.

I bolted downstairs and packed my lunch.

"You ready for school Osh?" Lin asked.

"Mhm. I have a science test, and a math test, and an english test."

"Wow, I guess schools bumped up the tests." He said.

"Definitely. Do you have a show tonight?" I asked.

"Oh yeah that's what I wanted to tell you about! I have a double show today so you may be home alone a few hours. That sound ok?" He said.

I love being home alone. More Modern Family for me.