Kidnapped

Oceans POV
Pop pop pop
I love the sound of popcorn. I was planning on binge watching Modern Family-again-cause well, it's so flipping beautiful.
Dad had dropped Sebastian off at day care a bit earlier, so I went to my bedroom and put on my favorite oversized Pink Floyd t-shirt. Then I walked back to the couch with my popcorn and phone.
Hey, the text appeared on my phone, and without turning off the T.V, I texted back.
Carter! Hey!

How's life for you mouse?

I groaned and texted back.

Awful. Real Parents. Trying to get me back.

Awww that's awful Osh. Text me whenever you want. Love you.
   <3

Love you.

(Before anyone asks, no they aren't dating, there close friends.)

I put my phone down and continued to watch the greatest show in human existence.
The door knocked a few minutes later.
"Go away! I'm trying to watch T.V." I screamed at the door. But the knocking continued. I got up from my couch uneasily. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled over to where Dad kept his knives for cooking. I grabbed the biggest one, and hid myself in my closet down the hall.
  "Go away." I whispered to myself, but the knocking just got louder. I began to cry silently-I didn't want anyone to hear me. I pulled out my phone and called Anthony, but it went straight to voicemail .
"Anthony please listen I don't know what's going on, but there's a loud knocking at the door, and I'm home alone. I'm in a closet with a butcher knife in the middle of my chest. Please tell my dad. Love you."
I turned off my phone, just as I heard the door open. My heart stopped a little, and I crouched even tighter in the corner of my closet.
  "Where are you princess?" I heard a mans voice say from across the hall.
  "Shut Up C.J, she's never going to come out that way." A woman's voice whispered. C.J? As in my dad Charles who liked to go by C.J, C.J? I had to gasp for air taking in that thought, but I regretted it when the woman threw open the closet door.
"I know you're in here...." she whispered. I didn't make a single movement except to tighten my knife.
A pair of bright blue eyes threw open the clothes that were in front of me.
"Gotcha." She smiled evilly. I swung my knife rappedly, but she missed it. She put my hands behind my back, and put a rubber ball in my mouth.
That's when the world went black.