Changes

1 Week Later
It's been about a week since Abi was my half foster sister. Principal Shrum didn't even call Kyle down to the Office. I got to take the back a leg braces off, but I still need to wear the arm brace.
Life went by like it normally did. Kyle still beats me. He brought his girlfriend into the picture who is so much worse. Steals my lunch. I lost 5 pounds. I'm done with it. He can't treat me like this.      
    So I thought for Hours on how to change myself. I landed on physically change. But the cast would never let me. I asked Daveed and he said, "Nah, your beautiful just how you are."
I asked Lin if I could be Peggy if I died my hair, and he replied," Well yeah. They do have temporary spray die."
**********************
I was going to die my hair blue. If I can keep my role as Peggy. After School on Friday I told Lin that I was going to Gabbies house. I felt really guilty for lying. I walked into the hair dye store, a paided with my allowance money. I sat Down closed my eyes, ready for my new hair.
*********************
It was beautiful. A gorgeous light blue. It matched me perfectly. I ran out of the store to Jazzy shouse. She will understand.
"Come in!" I heard, Jazzy yell. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey -"

"Oh my God! Your hair is so beautiful!" Jazzy yelled excitedly at me.

"Really?"I asked smiling.

"Heck Yes! Does Lin know?" She asked.

"......No?"

"Tay, I love you, but you really have to tell Lin. The rest of the cast will not care, but Lin..." She mumbled.

"How do I tell him?" I asked.

"Take a selfie and send it to him. That's what I would do." Jazzy said shrugging .

"Ok.." I said pulling out my phone.
I took a selfie (A/N Top of page.)
And sent it to him. I got a reply immediately.

Lin-Taylor.
Me-Lin
Lin-Hair
Me-Yes
Lin-it's pretty.
Me thanks.

I am so glad he likes it. I smiled and hugged Jazzy.

"He approves.'' I beamed.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

I woke up on Saturday very excited. My first day with my new hair! The cast doesn't have any shows today so yay me. I threw on black leggings, and a minnie mouse muscle shirt. I tied a blue flannal around my waist , and put on black converse. I put my hair in a fishtail braid, and topped in off with a grey beanie. I put on dark red lipstick and mascara before I headed out the door.

Vanessa was the only one awake.

"Hey," I said tiredly.

"Hey. Love your hair." She replied with a small smile.

"Thanks," I said sitting down with my coffee.

"The Grammys are coming up," Vanessa said beginning conversation .

"Yeah. I have at least 3 months though, so I have a while."

"Oh."

I sat down on the couch hoping my new hair helps me forget.

Hi
So her hair color is blue . Thank you to the 2 people who commented. *Glares at everyone in the distance.* jk I love you guys.
Bai