Lets Find them

I can't think of chapter names whelp.
Also *SOB we are at the count down! Only 9 chapters left till the end:(

Lins POV
I threw my door shut and ran inside the hospital. They didn't even need to see my I.D.
  "She's in here sir," the nurse led me into a room which screams were going from.
I placed a hand over my mouth to keep myself from screaming.
I saw the nurses holding  her down because she was screaming and swinging. I ran and knelt down next to her and put my hand on her cheek.
"Shhh, Sunshine..." She stopped screaming and looked at me, hyperventilating. She had a bruise on her neck shaped like a hand. I put my hand on it and she flinched.
I stood up and grabbed Oceans phone and pulled up Kyle Fredricks contact.
  "Hello?" The voice said into the phone and I hushed the mumbling nurses.
  "Give the phone to your father." I said through clenched teeth.
  "No! Why should I-"
"Give the phone to your father before I kill you." I heard a yelp and the phone was passed.
  "Hello?"
"You touch my daughter one more time I swear to god I will rip out your heart and give it to pigs. You are a sick human being and you deserve the worst. Get near me or my family and I will kill you." I hung up the phone and looked at Ocean and her blue eyes that were red around the edge after all the crying.
  "Don't worry Sunshine, we'll find them."
•••
Kyle's POV
I was on Snapchat when I got a call from a call from a random number.
"Hello?" I said.
"Give the phone to your father," the voice growled. I cowered for a second then I turned tough.
  "No! Why should I-"
"Give the phone to your father before I kill you," I yelped and ran to grab my father. He finished his swig of vodka and took the phone.
  "Hello?" He snarled. His eyes widened as the man on the other line went off. When he put the phone down on the table he didn't talk for a minute.
"Dad?" I asked.
"We have to go Kyle," he mumbled.
"I don't get it you're not making since,"
"We have to leave the country."

So this is the new problem ! I like having a new problem , like with her birth parents came, or when Liam cheated
Elizabeth