Where is my real daughter?

Hello!
So I decided the first half of the book is going to be about her career and such. The second half is going to be more of her Latina genes and finding herself.

Lin's POV
•••••••
Was it bad that I forgot Taylor's Birthday? I know it's in January, but I swear I forgot. I'll ask her when she wakes up. Since we just got out of a show, I decided to stop at Starbucks to pick up a drink for Taylor and I.
"2 raspberry frappes please," I said to the barista.
"That will be $6.50... Lin?"  The barista spun around reveling some dark haired boy.
"Yeah..... Should I know you?" I threw the cash on the table.
"I'm your daughters boyfriend."
I spit out the frappe I was drinking.
"Boyfriend."I said.
"Boyfriend." He nodded.
"Ummmmm.." I had to break the silence.
"So Taylors Birthdays Tomorrow..." he took my money.
"I knew it!" I grabbed the drinks and ran to my car as fast as I could, running over a few tree stumps. I speed over to Pandora, Forever 21, and the law office where I needed to finish the adoption papers for Cate and Taylor. But then it hit me.
"My Birthdays tomorrow." Me and Taylor have the same birthday. I wonder if she'll like sharing a birthday with her dad. I don't know. I ran back to my apartment to wrap the presents.
••••
Taylor's POV.
••••
I just finished wrapping Lin's Birthday present. I used all the money I got from Hamilton and Chores. Lin doesn't spoil me and let me do what I want. He wants to prepare me for College. I had a show today but I asked if my understudy could fill in for me. I felt awful. I haven't eaten in 3 days since it it hurts to breath, swallow and basically walk. I walked into me room and flopped onto my bed.
"Taylor can I ask you a question?"in walked into my room.
"Yeah." I grumbled in pain.
"Where is my real daughter?"