Say No To This

Taylor's POV
When we finally got the word out that the Coke was Coke, Daveed sued the magazine company. I don't really know why. It wasn't that big of a deal. But it had to do with his girlfriend cheating and some stuff . Today is my first Maria Reynolds show. Jazzy brought the dress in, and is currently doing my hair.
"You nervous?" Jazzy brushed my hair.
"No.... I just about to make out with my dad in front of thousands of people." Jazzy giggled.
"He's actually a good kisser." She said, shrugging.
"Well, he's not your dad." I got up and slipped on the dress.
"Oh! One more thing." She put on Maria's bright red lipstick.
"Your good to go." I ran up and hugged her.
"Good luck," she whispered just before I ran onto the stage.
^^^^^^^^^^
The curtain was closed. Lin was at his desk, and Leslie was on a street light. Lin mouthed,
"You ready?"
I nodded just as the curtains rose.
"Just like practice," I thought to myself. I walked about 10 feet behind Lin's desk.
"And Alexander's by himself. I'll let him tell it."
"I haven't slept in a week, I was awake, you've never seen a ___orphan more in need of a break. Longing for Angelica, Missing my wife, that's when Miss Maria Reynolds walked into my life, she said,"
I took a quick breath in and sang,
"I know you are a man of honor, and I'm so sorry to bother you at home, but I don't know where to go, and I came here all alone....."
{{{{{
I leaned forward, cowering. I draped my arms over Lin. I leaned forward and kissed him for a minute, before I got up and walked to the front of the stage. I sat on Lin and did as we were told. I grabbed his arm and raised it to my chest. But then I couldn't breathe. I was having a panic attack. Lin looked at me with shock. I managed to sing, but I knew it wasn't my best . When the scene was over and the curtain shut, I ran off stage. I threw my high heels off and curled up in a ball.
"Why would I let myself do that!" I whisper screamed.
I heard a rapid knock on the door.
"TAYLOR ASTER HAMILTON, answer me before I call an ambulance!" I heard a crying, screaming Lin.
"I'm fine Lin, come in." I grumbled.
He ran into the room and hugged me.
"What happened?" He whispered in my ear.
"I can't do it. You can't just ask a 15 year old to makeout with someone 18 years older then her!" I cried.
"Shh. You know.. The same thing happened with Jazz." He stroked my hair.
"What happened?"
"The same thing, only she went the whole show with it. She ended up having to go to the emergency room. Went into a small coma." (A/N this never happened in real life.)
So are you  good for next show?" Lin stood up.
"Yes. Ready as I'll ever be."