Work Day

Oceans POV
"Dad, I have to go to work," I laughed as he chased me around the house.
"No! Seeing that you are my daughter, I demand that you do not go to work today." He stomped.
"Fine!" I threw my hands up in the air, "I'll call in sick."
I walked over to the counter where my phone was charging.
"Hey Bethany?"
"Hey," I rolled my eyes at the sound of my boss. She was only a year older then me, she can't boss me around like she does!
"So you know how my little sister Cate got sick?"
"Get to the point Miranda, its 8:00 in the morning." I frowned. Lin frowned at the sight of me frowning.
"So my baby sister got me sick and I can't come today." I could almost here Bethany's anger on the phone.
"No, you have to come in today, there's supposed to be this huge party. And I'm not going to argue with you." She hung up, and I threw my phone at the counter.
"Isn't your boss that teenager that pretends she twenty and has had like, a million surgeries done?" Lin asked.
"Yep. It's not even pretty, it's unrealistic to ones body." I rolled my eyes but then went upstairs to get on my work clothes.
"Wait! I'm confused, why did Beth do that?" Lin hollered.
  "She said she just wanted to!" I yelled back. I ran downstairs with my hair in a messy bun and my waitress dress and apron.
  "OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK LIKE FRENCHY FROM GREECE WITH CORNROWS!" Lin screamed , and I laughed.
   "Ok, by dad, can Kevin drive me?" I asked. I was to lazy to walk.
"Yeah Osh, he's outside, he is your driver you know..." Lin smirked, but I already left.
"Yo Kev!" I high fived him.
"Hey Taylor!" I laughed. He called me Taylor still because he said I changed my name to much.
  "Where to?" He asked.
"Bristol Café," I groaned.
"What's wrong girlfriend!?" Kevin made a fake pout.
  "I hate work."
"Don't we all suga... Don't we all." He shook his head. We spent the rest of the ride talking about school until I got to work.
"Oh my lord! Customers! Look y'all we got a celebrity in the building!" Bethany came up to me and hugged me. She wasn't even in company attire. She was in a extremely reveling red dress and some high heels.
"Hello Bethany." I rolled my eyes.
"Now Ocean that's not the right attitude suga! Now go to the kitchen and get scrubbing." My bosses perky loud southern accent banged at my head. I walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Sadie!" I ran over and hugged my favorite person at work.
"Ocean! You won't believe what happened before you got in!" Sadie's eyes widened.
"What?"
"Beth brought in her new boyfriend, and they were kissing in front of all the customers!" Sadie was absolutely disgusted and I don't blame her.
"That's awful!"
"I know right! And even worse, the kids in our grade!" She threw down her washing towel.
"Wait really? Who would actually like Beth?" I laughed jokingly. But then I heard the door shut.
"Liam Monahan that's who darlin." I heard my bosses voice from behind me.
I laughed nervously, "I'm sorry what? Is this some sort of prank? Liam's my boyfriend."
"Oh this is awkward," Bethany made a nervous face, "guess he wanted both of of us ."
I suddenly couldn't take it anymore.
"I quit." I whispered. Bethany looked shocked.
"You can't quit! You bring in all the customers!" I heard a voice from the closet say. I immediately ran over and opened the door to find Liam hiding amongst the brooms. I angrily shook my head and grabbed him by the ear. Then I grabbed Bethany's hand and dragged them in front of the customers. I threw them onto a seat and I shoved the plates off of a table.
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !" I yelled and all the people looked at me.
"I THINK IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THE MANAGER AND HEAD CHEF OF THIS RESTAURANT ARE LIEING DIRT BAGS. THEY  MADE OUT, AND THEN TOUCHED YOUR FOOD!" I smirked at them.
"Thank you." I whispered and walked home.