Miss Taylor Reynolds.

Lin's POV.
Was I worried that I was bringing a 15 year old girl to an adult party where there will be a lot of alcohol? Nah. Tay is responsible. I let her bring a plus one, so she's bringing Riley. Riley is responsible too. I'm just a bit worried that the security is going to let in some crazy drug addict and then Tay and Riley are going to leave with him/her. But I shouldn't worry about that. The girls are doing a modeling shoot for me and the guys. Vanessa even bought a dress. Vanessa. Renée strutted out with perfectly flat hair, and a loose orange dress. Pippa was wearing a long sleeved green dress. It was floral and fitted. Her hair was in a messy bun. And Jazz. She had half of her hair in French braids going up the side. The other side was a gorgeous puffy mess. Her dress ended at the top of her thigh . It was literally the smallest thing I've seen in my life. Then Vanessa walked out in a yellow dress. It trailed in the back. The whole ensemble went by but no Taylor.
########
Taylor's POV.
Riley came in with a small purple dress that goes up her shoulder.  The top of the strap had a triangle of diamonds. It was gorgeous. The girls wanted to do a fashion show for the guys. I haven't actually put on the "full," oufit yet so I'm excited for that. Sasha curled my hair with a pencil, and Ari did my makeup.  Jazzy gave me her first pair of heels. How does an 11 year old wear these!? They literally made me 6"3. But when they finished torture I actually looked really pretty. Renée insisted that no one see me until the party. So when everyone went, I sat there listening to the Wicked cast album, and working on my own album. Song writing is annoying. I got some of the titles. That's it, Come again, and Run. I want the cast to be in Run. It will turn out better with them it. The girls came back in and started to take off they're dresses.
"PARTY IN 4 HOURS EVERYONE!"  Carliegh yelled.
I took off the dress and put on a pair off grey sweatpants and a black tank top. I threw my hair in a messy ponytail humming "The Reynolds Pamphlet," and ran into Daveed.
"Hey, kid. Where were you?" He asked, really confused.
"Renée insisted no one see me until the party," I explained.
"Oh. Listen I talked to Jazzy. While she's on her honeymoon with Anthony, she wants you to be Maria." Daveed told me.
"I can't do that! I'm gonna have to kiss Lin!" I was shocked.
"Tay, it's not that weird. I'm a good kisser," Lin walked in shrugging. I broke out laughing.
"But seriously. How would I do that? Remember school?"
"Yes. I already called the school. Apparently Renée will home school you for 4 months." Lin sat on the couch.
"Why four months?" Daveed asked.
"She's getting married in Florence, so she has to prepare there for a month, then her and Anthony are going on a month long honeymoon." Lin flopped on the side of the couch.
"Fine. I secretly wanted to play Maria." I mumbled, and Daveed laughed.
"Perfect. Rehersal is in 3 days." Lin ran out of the room.
%%%%%%%%%%%
Hi guys!
I like this chapter so I post now.
Bai