A Christmas Wedding

Guys I'm really want to do a Character Ask so please ask questions. Also, this whole chapter is Janthonys wedding. Finally,

ANTHONY RAMOS WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY WTH!!!!

TIME SKIP SUMMARY

Pippa got discharged and is now perfectly healthy. The cast finished there Thanksgiving in the Hospital. Taylor, in honor of Pippa, Dyed her hair Dark brown, to match  Pippa. She is also going to attend school again, and she can take her arm brace off. It's Christmas Eve.

************
Jasmines POV
I awoke with a huge smile. It was Christmas Eve, and that means my favorite time of year. And what makes things even better, is me and Anthony are getting married today! When I awoke,  I hummed the tunes of At Last and brushed my hair. Nothing could ruin this day for me. Twirling around my room, I heard a rapid knock on my door.

"Baby, it's Anthony."

I ran and opened the door.

"Anthony! I can't wait until we get married!" He dipped me like a dancer.

"Neither can I." He whispered getting closer.

"Baby I'm scared. I know your mom doesn't approve of us......." I mumbled also leaning closer.

"Hey," he pulled my chin up," Nothing could ruin our love." And then he kissed me. I loved him so much.
He left and I continued to get ready. My soft brown Cardigan covered up my cold arms. I slid on some jeggings and scrolled through Twitter.
I looked at the picture of My Huge engagement ring, that I had posted to announce our union.
My hand was over his cheek to show to ring , and he kissed me with his left arm over my waist.  "Janthony" fans were "Internet " screaming, and congratulating us at the time, but I was unsure.
We had been dating for almost 6 years, and we had been brought so much joy. But I still wasn't ready to be married . But I fell into his trance and said Yes.
  He's convinced me to love him more then ever and now I can't wait to marry him. Today we're choosing tattoos for each other. We want something to build us closer. I walked out of my hotel room and saw Anthony on the snowy bench.
He stepped up, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. The warmth of his skin was almost soothing.
The tattoo shop was just around the corner, and we already booked our appointments.
"Jasmine Ramos first Please," Anthony said to the Tattoo artist.
I was nervously dragged over to a seat and blind folded.

"Anthony, please tell me what your doing is appropriate." I shivered.

All I heard were a few stifled laughs, and then the blind fold was taken off.

Anthony lifted my hand and pointed to the front of my left index finger. There was a beautiful Palm tree.

"Anthony I love it." I smiled.

He shook his head and pulled down the upper part of my sleeve. It said "Property of Anthony Ramos."

" I love it Anthony ." I hugged him as we traded places on the seat, and he got blindfolded.

"Hold my hand Babe." I gripped his hand, and told the tattoo artist what to do.
**********
Anthony's POV.
When I proposed to Jasmine, and she said yes, I prayed. I have never loved until I met Jazzy, and she made me smile day and night. Also because that ring cost like ..A lot.
We're giving each other tattoos , and it's my turn to choose. Ever since we met she would always say how much she loved palm trees. They were her late grandfathers favorite tree. So that was Tattoo number one.
Number 2 is, I knew our love was undeniable, so I put,"Property of Anthony Ramos." On her shoulder. Nice one Anthony.
When she saw them she smiled, and we traded places.
I heard faint mumbling and then I opened my eyes. I looked at my wrist and I saw an infinity sign.
"Jasmine I love it." I hugged her  then she pointed to the back of my ankle and I saw Property of Jasmine Ramos.
"Thank you Jazzy." I smiled wide.
*********
Jasmines POV.
So we left to go to the rose garden where we would get married. I was really sad The Cast wouldn't be here. Mostly Lin. He's the one that got me my job, he's the one that helped me in Say No to This.
I unlinked hands with Anthony to go get ready. I was wearing nude liquid matte lipstick, and a dress covered in pale diamonds. The top had lace sleeves, and was very tight. The bottom was covered in diamonds. It trails far behind me.
My Sister is the maid of honor, and her daughter is the flower girl . A few of my friends are bridesmaids . That dress is golden and mermaid . It's glittery, which is why I love it. As I walked down the path way I could only be happy seeing Anthony. And then I became Jasmine Ramos.

Feel free to ask !
Questions are open for
Taylor
Lin
Liam
The cast
Vanessa
Kyle
Me