First Show and Gig Picks

Today Beacon didn't have school. Some "New teacher day." Hamilton has 5 shows today, so yay me.
I woke up at 4:30, knowing that we had rehearsal. I groaned and threw my hair back into a ugly bun, along with a white crop top and dance shorts. I ran to Lin's apartment and made myself toast.
I flipped through my phone for 3 bloody hours when Sebastian ran downstairs screaming "Chuggington!"

Lovely wake up call. Lin lazily walked in .
"G'mornin-"

"Lin, we have the show  in 45." I interrupted.

"Holy Crap! We gotta go! Put Seb in his Crib and run!" I laughed.

He can't be late being the lead in all. I grabbed Sebastian, Slinging him over my shoulder, and laying him in his crib.
I bolted to the elevator with Lin and banged on the buttons.
"Why do I live on the 55 floor!" He screamed.

I broke out laughing and Lin cradled me in his arms for the 5 minute ride down the elevator.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"You literally broke, like 50 laws," I told Lin in between laughs.

He scooped me up, but then put me on his back for the rest of the way to our dressing rooms.
"Get in your costume, quick, "Lin said Running up the door.

He forgot that I'm not in the first number. I'm not on until Winters ball. So I threw on a corset, and the bright yellow dress Jazzy wore. The hair is a lot harder. Renée had bought me a permanent flat iron, so I officially lost my curls. So Jazzy left me two metal finger holes. I twisted my hair around the finger hole and ironed it. It turned out very curly. I put on the yellow heels and sat on the mini couch in the dressing room. Twitter loved my new song. I got so many helpful comments. But no one knew I was Peggy. I thought  they should know, so I tweeted,
"Wish me luck on my very first brodway show !" I immediately got comments.
@MissMariaReynolds- What Show!
@Lin-Man-Who r u playing!?
@ElizaMiranda-Good Luck.
And then...............
@CoolguyKyle- How'd you even get on Brodway in the first place!? You pathetic loser.
Ugh. Blocked!
"Tay, Your on in ten. Get to curtain!" Tommy yelled .

I shook off the nerves and ran to curtain.
"You look beautiful!" Pippa squealed.

"You ready?" Reneé said putting a hand on my shoulder.
I nodded, and everyone put there hand in the middle.
"1,2,Laaaaaa" We sang.

"We're on!" Pippa said, and we ran onto the stage.
"There's nothin rich folks love more..."

"Angelica.." Reneé sang.

"Eliza!"

"And Peggy!" I sang , the notes coming out of my mouth.

The rest of the show was a success.
#####################
As I was getting out of my costume, Anthony knocked.
"One minute! "  I yelled slipping on my black and white sweat pants.

"Alright come in!" I yelled.

Anthony  walked in looking tired.
"Hey. How was your first show?" He asked.

" Good. Just. So. Tired." I sighed.

He laughed slightly.

"Yeah. First show side affects. I never asked. Have you ever acted before?" He questioned.

"Yeah. In 4th grade, I got the lead in the memory coat. In sixth, I was ensemble in Shrek, but they boosted my part. In seventh I played one of Ariels sisters in the little mermaid, in eighth I got the lead in Greece. Ninth I was in ensemble  in Romeo and Juliet. And this year I'm in Hamilton." I replied .
"Wow. You should get to bed." He mumbled. It was 3:30 In the morning .
"Yeah." I said opening the door. I ran to my room and fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.
٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩٩
I woke up at 6:00. I was so much better from last night. I was actually in an amazing mood. I threw on a The Room Where it Happens Shirt and blue jeans. My hair was still curly and I didn't feel like straightening it. I put on black converse and Maroon lipstick.
I ran over to Lin's Apartment. Lin and Vanessa were awake.
"Hey Taylor." Vanessa lazily said.
"HELLO! I AM IN AN -"

"Shhhhh! Home boy finally went to sleep!" Lin whisper yelled.

"Oh Taylor! Check the news!" Vanessa said with a huge smile.

I turned my phone on and looked up Hurt.

"Holy Crap."

Hurt was everywhere. The articles said that I was the worlds quote, "Newest star." This couldn't be right, I mean, I busted this song out in a few hours.

" The record company wants you to make an album now!" Lin squealed.

I giggled.

"I already have a few songs, if that helps," I noted.

"So much." Lin replied .

"But a few places want you to do gigs. You have to choose by Saturday." Vanessa noted.

"Do I have to choose now?" I groaned.

"No but it would be-"

"K bye!" I cut Lin off, and ran out the door.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
I was a half hour early for school. I didn't feel like going back to Lin's apartment, so I DMed Abi.

@TaylorAsterHamilton-  Hey Abi.

Abi_Fanzel - Hey Taylor. Guess what!

@TaylorAsterHamilton- What!?

Abi_Fanzel - I got a scrapbook from Texas. They sent me really nice messages.

@TaylorAsterHamilton- Awesome ! Can I get advice?

Abi_Fanzel -Of course! Good job on the song by the way.

@TaylorAsterHamilton- that's what I need advice on. 

Abi_Fanzel - Sure what's up?

@TaylorAsterHamilton-I need help choosing gigs.

Abi_Fanzel -I'll help!

@TaylorAsterHamilton- Thanks. V sent me the options. I narrowed them down to 3. I need two.
1. Performance at the Grammys

2. Performance at a theater

3.Perform at a coffee house

Abi_Fanzel -DEFINITELY 1and 2.

@TaylorAsterHamilton- Thanks. Gtg.

Abi was literally the best friend anyone could ask for. She is very close with Lin. I don't know how. He refuses to tell me. I'll ask him tomorrow.
*******************************

Even though my new schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, I really need to update

Even though my new schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, I really need to update. I've been thinking about changing Taylor's Apperence. I want to make it like her old Apperence brings back bad memories. I'm just going to change the hair, but I'm going to start on sections. Natural or Rainbow? Please answer on the message board. I'll add pics of the options.Natural on the bottom,of the Chapter, Rainbow on the top . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSSSSSSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION.Abi_Fanzel is amazing check out her book.
Bai