A day with the Cast

Oceans POV
2 weeks later
••
My life went by normally with Kyle off my back. I didn't have to worry about music or boyfriends. I was finally that's normal teen girl.
Lin was stopping at the Rodgers for a Easter Bonnet Rehearsal. Which meant I got to watch.
   "Aye Sup home dog." Pippa said as I threw my bag onto the chairs in the audience, and plopped down.
  "Hey P." I pointed to her and winked.
"You came to see us blow you away? Daveed said walking out on stage.
"Heck yeah. I'm a tough critic you know."
"So I hear." Another says walking g out on stage. They begin singing a hamilton themed Sweeney Todd, and it was actually pretty impressive.
"Bravo!" I clapped and stood up.
"Why thank you, " Jazzy bowed.
"Do you guys wanna go get some food?" Lin asked, coming from backstage.
  "Sure," Oak smiled and hopped down from the stage.
"I'm in," Leslie said following.
Soon all of the cast had come down from the stage and we were walking outside.
"Do you wanna go anywhere specific Osh?" Reneé asked, reaching for money in her purse.
I shrugged, I didn't really have any preference.
"I vote for Chinese food." Lin raised his hand.
"I'm down." Daveed raised his hand.
I smiled and raised my hand slowly.
We were walking to a Chinese food restraunt near Kinky Boots, when I saw him. Liam. He was working at the restaurant.
"Dad can we um," I judged toward him, " Find another Restraunt?"
He looked over and his face tensed. He stopped in his tracks and looked like he was going to punch someone.
  "Dad..." I whispered. His face untensed and he turned to me smiling.
  "Of course. Do you wanna get Italian instead?" He asked.
  "I would love to." I beamed. Lin explained to the Cast the situation and they all agreed to ditch that place.
  "I can't believe he would do that!" Daveed yelled and clenched his fists.
"Yeah with the fake peice of garbage too!" Oak hollered.
  I looked at them and smiled slightly.
"It's ok guys. I'm just avoiding him." I said.
  "I'm going to hit him with a-a, very sharp branch!" Pippa yelped.
  "Im with Pippa!" Jazzy said, and we all laughed. We knew that a stick wouldn't do much harm. But they cared. That's important.