9. Something That I Felt Today.......

I walked up to the back portch and leaned against it. Kevin, Hunter and Dave where all playing a Foo Fighters song I knew but couldn't place. Thanks alcohol! Dave looked up at me and kept playing but smiled.

"Hey beautiful. What you up to?" he asked while he kept playing.

"Nothing really. Can we uh go somewhere and talk?" I asked.

He stopped playing instantly. "Ya we can. I'll be back boys. Hunter practicethat chord man dude. You almost got it," Dave said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"GO BRITTANY!" I heard Taylor and Tyler yell from the lawn.

I turned around and flipped them off before walking into the house behind Dave. I followed him to the bedroom I had been in with Taylor earlier. He held the door open for me and I wlake din and sat on the bed. He closed the door and stood there looking at me.

"What's up?" he said.

"What the fuck happened? You're married!" I exclaimed.

"I fucking know that. I really wanted to kiss you. I have since I first saw you. I just had liquid and herbal courage to do it. Do you really think I planned to fuck up my life?" he asked.

"No but you still shouldn't act on stupid impulses. I feel fucking terrible. I should have pushed you off right away instead of kissing you back," I said, standing up from the bed.

"So you did kiss me back. I thought I imagined that," Dave said with a slight smirk on his face as he walked closer to me.

"What are you doing?' I asked as he got closer.

"Well I don't know about you but I could really go for another kiss," he responded.

I didn't get a chance to say anything before his lips were on mine again. As he kissed me, I realized I was kissing him back. I wanted to push him off but I knew this time I wouldn't. Instead I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him and deepen the kiss. We fell down on the bed and just didn't stop.

I don't know how logn we had been making out but we stopped when Taylor knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok.

"Ya. We're good. We'll come join the party in a minute," Dave responded.

"So what's going on here?" I asked as he stood up.

"I don't know right now but I want to find out. I want toget to knwoyou and spend time with you and just fa....." he drifted off.

"What?" I asked. I knew what he was gonna say and I felt my heart jump up into my thoart.

"Nothing. It's stupid. Forget I said that. Let's just go back and join everyone again," he said as he opened the door.

I didn't want to be with anyone but him after what had just happened. I didn't want to have to go to the living room or the back protch and pretend like nothing had just happened. Before I knew what I was doing I said, "or we can leave and go somewhere and just be together."

"Maybe not tongiht. You're drunk and I probably just charged your batteries. I am not gonna take advantage of you in this state," he said as he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Besides I'll be way better when we're both sober."

"Okay fine. Let's go back to Hunter and Kevin," I said and walked out the room pasted him. I was startled when I saw Taylor at the end of the hallway.

"Come on girl. Let's go drink our drinks," he said and took my hand and dragged me out to the backyard where Tyler still was.

"Nice hair," Tyler said as he handed me the bong.

"Yes please.I need that after what just happened," I said as I sat downand took the bong and took a hoot of the happy stuff.