10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...

I woke up the next morning in a bed. I don't remember how I got to the bed. I felt someone in the bed beside me. Who did I sleep with last night? I sat up and noticed I was in my shirt and panties and under two blankets. I looked to my left to see who I had slept with last night. I jumped out of the bed when I saw it was Dave. I looked around for my pants but wouldn't find them. I walked quietly around the bed and saw feet on the floor. I walked around the end of the bed and saw Taylor laying on the floor. I looked at the bed and noticed Dave was under onlyone fo the two blankets. So nothing had seemed to happen.

Would I remember doing things if I was as drunk as I was? Would I do things with someone on the floor in the same room? No I wouldn't. I wasn't like that anymore. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. I walked through the living room and into the kitchen. I saw Frances sitting there with Hunter.

"Good morning sleepy head. Where are you're pants?" Frances asked once she saw I wasn't wearing them.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing?" I repsonded as I stood there trying to figure out where my pants could be.

"Maybe the pool house. I know Dave's are in there drying. Surprised you and him joined the rest of the weirdos in the pool," Hunter said, not looking up from the ceral he was eating.

"I'll go look," I said as I headed outtowards the pool house.

When I got tothe pool house, I opened the door and saw Kevin sleeping. I remember he gave Frances his room. I made out with Dave in his room. I felt bad. I saw my pants right beside what I guess where Dave and Taylors pants. I grabbed all the clothes and headed back towards the house.

"Where's the dryer?" I asked when I walked inside.

"First door down the hallway towards Kevin's Room," Frances answered.

I headed down the hall to the first door. I walked and put the clothes on top of the washer so I could open the dryer. I threw the clothes in and started it and stood there watching the clothes go round and round.

"Good morning beautiful," I heard from the doorway. It could only be one person.

"Hey you," I smiled as I looked over at him.

"How was your sleep?" he asked as he wlaked over to me.

"Good. I have no idea how I got tobed but I slept great," I answered as he wrapped his arms around me. He bent down to give me a soft quick kiss.

"We need to figure out when we can see each other again. I meant what I said. I want to get to know you and I want to spend time with you. Call it love at first sight or whatever but I need to see what could happen with this. This right here feels as right as being in the Foo Fighters does," he spoke as he held me.

"I'll give you my number and we can figure something out I guess," I responded.

"Great. Are you drying mine and Tay's clothes?" He asked as he let go of me. Why was I letting him do that without putting up some sort of fight?

"Ya. My pants are in there too. I have no idea why my shirt isn't wet," I thought ou tloud.

"You took it off before you jumped in the pool after me. You said you didn't want to ruin it," he said as he headed towards the door." I'll be right back. I'm gonna go grab my phone."

I turned back to the dryer and watched the clothes go round and round again.

"What are you thinking?" My inner self screamed at me. She was really starting to get annoying.

"Ok well I brought both our phones because Hunter said you just got this phone and might not know the number yet," Dave said as he came back into the room.

He handed me my phone after a minute or two. He had put his number in my phone.

"Now we have each other's numbers," he said as he showed me my contact in his phone. My name was Brittany L. PP. I looked at his contact in my phone. He had put himself as Dave G. FF.

"Here look," He says when I look up at him with one eyebrow raised. He then shows me the rest of the guys contacts from my band. They all have PP on the end. "You don't look out of place this way."

"Smart. Hey wait.... I have more than just you in here," I said surprised.

"I got us covered babe. Once we figure out what this is we can either stop hiding or just keep hiding. That will all depend on what happens with us getting to know each other," he said as he wrapped his arms around me again.

This time I kissed him. When our lips met it was instant passion. This was different than anything I had ever felt before. He was right. This did feel right. As we were kissing, Dave pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms beside my head. He pushed his hips into me a bit and I let out a small moan. Suddenly I felt like someone was watching us as Dave mouth down to my neck. I looked towards the doorway and saw Taylor.

"Sorry for interrupting but are the clothes dry yet? I want my pants and Frances said you where drying them. Looks like you're doing other things too I see," Taylor said and nodded towards Dave.

"Ha ha real funny. Point out I got a hard on why don't you," Dave said as he tried to cover it.

"It's a normal thing," I said and shook my head. The dryer went off then. I opened it and touched the clothes to make sure they were dry. I took my jeans out and put them on. I walked out of the room, slipping my phone in my pocket as I did and left them to figure out their clothes.

I walked into the kitchen and looked at Frances and Hunter. "I'm ready for house hunting," I said as I reached into my purse and put my sunglasses on.

"Great cause there's two possiblities just down the street. Tyler told me about them. The school around here is great. Kevin goes to it. We can do this quickly and then you can go meet Mr. Grohl for a date I guess," Frances saidas she stood up.

"No. Today is about Hunter, you and myself finding a house and getting you away from Isaiah," I said as I grabbed my purse. I started walking with Frances to the front door. Hunter grabbed his guitar and bag from the garage and joined us at the door. Once we got to the car, Hunter put his stuff in the back and got in. As I was getting into the passenger seat beside Frances I got a text. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw it was from Dave.

"We should get together for those lessons soon. Whenever you're free let me know.We can go to space 4. :)"

I typed out a respond and put my phone in my purse. As we drove downthe street my phone went off again. As wegot out tolookat the first possible house I read the respond to my text.

"I can't wait. Let me know when you can get away tonight and I'll pick you up."

I was going to go see him tonight. I was gonna have to tell Frances and Hunter but I decided to wait til later. No need to rush this.

Today was the day I would be finding a place to live with my best friend and a totaly awesome and new friend. This was gonna be a good day no matter what.