50. Birthday Girl

3 Weeks Later

Over the past three weeks Peace Punk had done the on camera interviews for the documentary. Hunter was included. Dave and I where doing good. We where stuck to each other like velcro once again. Dave and Taylor wheren't fully back to the way they where but they where atleast talking. I wasn't talking to Taylor because he had started sending me flirty texts. Dave didn't know though. I was trying to keep the peace.

I was sitting on the floor with the girls going through my photo albums with the twins in their swings when Dave came into the living room. He stood in front of us with huge grin on his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused as to why he was just standing there looking like an idiot.

"Your dad is coming for your birthday," he said as he stared down at me.

"What?" I asked, completely chocked. I never thought my dad would come out to see me. He was always working despite his age.

"I just got off the phone with him. I invited him out to come meet his grand babies and to see his girl. Judith, Vera and Adele are in Kenya visiting family so he decided why not," Dave replied as he kneels down on the carpet in front of us.

"My daddy is coming," I said as my eyes teared up. I rarely saw my dad as it was. I had left my my life in Canada behind when I permanantly moved here. My dad always wrote though. I didn't keep many of the friends I had from home either. Just Scotty, Aaron, Karli and Carrie.

"I can't wait to meet him. I hope he likes me," Dave said as the girls got up and ran outside. Hunter had come home.

"He'll love you because I love you," I said.

"So your birthday is in 5 days," Dave started and I put my hand up.

"I don't want anything," I said.

"Too late. Both our bands are coming here to get drunk. Sadly your dad leaves on your birthday but you'll still get to see him," Dave responded as he stood up. I got up and put the photo album away.

"When's my dad get here?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"Tomorrow," Dave responded as he walked over to me.

"No sex til my dad leaves. I don't need him hearing that," I said as Dave grabbed my hands and kissed both of them.

"Deal. Same goes for when my mom is here," He said with a small smile on his face. We headed outside to join the girls who where sitting at the table with Hunter.

5 Days Later

We where driving home from the sirport. I was sad to see my dad leave after only 4 days of visiting but I was glad he made the time to come see me. He loved Dave and even gave Dave my hand in marriage. Dave had insisted on asking him because I was "old fashioned like that."

"You'll see him again babe. I promise," Dave said as he grabbed my hand.

"I know. Now I really do want a drink," I said.

"We're almost home. Jordyn has the twins so you can get drunk. You're only job is to fucking have fun tongiht," Dave said.

"Thank god. I am not adulting once we get home," I responded.

About 10 minutes later we were home. I started towards the garage door when Dave ran ahead of me. He opened the door and let me walk in ahead of him but he held me back so he could go first.

"What's with you?" I aske confused as we walked towards the living room.

"Nothing. Hey do you think we should put something on that wall?" Dave asked and pointed above my head. I walked past him into the living room and was greeted by...