54. I Do!!!!!!!

3 Months Later

I woke up in my bed with Meredith and Ophelia on Dave's side of the bed. I looked at the clock. 8:30 AM.....4 hours until I had to walk down the aisle. I got out of bed and went to shower. When I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around me, went into my closet and put on my underwear for the day. I put on my housecoat and headed down to the kitchen. Everyone was already up and in the kitchen.

"Good morning," Karli said when she saw me. Jordyn walked over to the counter and poured a cup of coffee.

"Morning," I replied with a yawn.

"Brittany's getting married today," Carrie said as she walked up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly.

"So the hairdressers and make up artists should be here soon. You need to eat or you'll be sick," Frances said as I took the cup of coffee from Jordyn.

"I'm not all that hungry, I'll eat a couple of muffins while I'm getting my hair done," I replied as I took a muffin off the counter and took a huge bite.

"I can not wait to see you in the dress I designed," Shelby said getting all excited.

"I can't either. It's so beautiful Shelby. Thank you again," I said as Ophelia came down the stairs.

"Meredith is still sleeping," She said as she ran voer to Jordyn.

"I'm gonna go spend some time with my girl before the chaos starts," I said as I headed to the stairs. I was about to walk up them when the door bell rang. I checked the peephole and saw Krist with a bag in his hand so I opened it.

"Hey Krist. Shouldn't you be getting ready with Dave?" I asked.

"I am but he asked me to bring this to you," Krist replied as he handed me the bag. I pulled out a long black box from the bag. I opened it and my jaw dropped.

"Oh my god," I said as Frances came to see what was going on.

"Oh fuck I gotta take your gift to Dave," she said and ran upstairs.

"Tell him I said Thank you for the braclet. I love it," I replied. It was a charm braclet with musical stuff on it. Frances came back down then.

"Krist can you give me a ride to Taylor's and back here again please?" Frances asked as she put on a sweater.

"Ya sure. See you later Britt," Krist said as the both left. I headed upstairs and wlaked into mine and Dave's room and saw Meredith was just waking up.

"Hey baby girl. Mama's getting married today," I said as I picked her up.

"Mama," Meredith said as she looked at me.

"That's me," I said with a huge smile on my face as Shelby and Karli walked in.

"She's so cute," Karli said as I put Meredith down.

"She is. Her brother is gonna be the death of me though," I replied with a laugh. Jordyn poked her head in then while Ophelia walked right in.

"We're gonna take Merder to eat so you three can be alone," Ophelia said as Meredith started crawling over to her.

"Thanks sweethear," Karli said.

"Thanks Jordyn," I replied as the three of them left the room.

"We know it's your wedding day so we decided to get you high all day," Shelby said as she pulled out a joint.

"Thank god. I thought I was going end up panicing and running," I joked as we walked out onto the balcony.

Afrter we smoked it we went to get our hair and make up done. Thank god I had convinced Dave to let me hire 8 additional make up and hair people. Judith, Vera and Adele where here too. Once the brides maids where done with hair and make up, it was the girls turn. For my first dress I had my hair half up and half down. My personal hairdresser would take it down when I changed dresses and I wuld have normal straight hair. Only thing I went bridezilla on was the hairspray. I refused to have hairspray in my hair. My hair was done and so was my make up so I headed into my room to put my dress on.