33. It's In His Kiss

The Next Afternoon

I was laying in my bed looking into the two portable plastic cribs at Kurt and Meredith when Jordyn came in.

"Hey. Dave told me to him him and the girls here. He wasn't kidding when he said there was a huge surprise," She said as she walked over to me and the cribs.

"Ya she was defiantly a huge surprise," I replied as I sat up.

"What did you name her?" she asked.

"Meredith Cecilia Frances Grohl," I replied.

"It's beautiful and suits you to a tee," Jordyn said with a smile on her face.

"I was bound to name a child after a tv character sooner or later."

"Can I hold them before Dave and the girls get here?" Jordyn asked.

"Sure," I replied. She picked up Meredith first and paced back and forth a few times before putting her back and picking Kurt up.

"He's got your eyes," She said.

"Ya and she has his," I replied. I noticed Hunter outside the door and waved him in.

"Hey sorry. I didn't know you were coming Jordyn. I can wait in the hall," Hunter said as he stood in the door way.

"No it's fine. I'm just waiting for Dave to bring the girls by so I can take them home and these two can focus on the babies," Jordyn said as she sat down in the chair with Kurt.

"Oh ok. Well I got a text from Dave that said he was gonna be about 30 minutes. He was stopping to look at a new house," Hunter replied.

"Ok sounds good. Mind if I hang out here with you Britt?" Jordyn asked.

"I don't mind. Frances is bringing crazy psycho for a visit. She said the fairy god grandmother wants to see her god grandson. I want as many people around as possible," I said.

"Hey Britt. I'm sorry I snapped at you yesterday morning. I was pissed you woke me up. If I had known you were in labor I wouldn't have gotten mad," Hunter said as he stood at the end of my bed.

"It's fine," I replied with a small smile.

"I'm also sorry about using your bathroom for doing stuff with Maria," he said.

"Please don't ever mention it again," I said and put a ahnd up to stop him.

"You mean like the time I saw you and Dave on the pool chair?" Hunter asked with a smirk.

"You promised you would never mention that again," I said and flipped him off.

Jordyn giggled in the corner.

"We were drunk and he couldn't wait," I said in defense.

"Oh trust me. I know what you mean girl," Jordyn replied. We both started laughing as my phone went off. I reached over and grabbed it. It was Dave face timing me. I fixed my hair a bit before I answered.

"Hey you," I said with a smile.

"Babe, I think I found it!" Dave said in excitement.

"Found what?" I asked.

"I thinki found our new house. If we want it, I gotta act now. We can move in this weekend. Babe you can have a walk in closet and each kid will have their own room. Plus room for maybe 1 or 2 more," He said with a wink.

"That sounds great. Do what you gotta do. I trust you," I said

"I'm getting it. I love you babe. Is Jordyn there?" He asked.