Pages 17+18

The Invisible Wizard

POINTY HAT!
With a hat like that, he has to be a wizard. Look at that ridiculous thing!

Don't believe your eyes? Good. You don't have to! This bizarre sorcerer is completely impossible to see with the naked eye. However, with night-vision goggles, I was able to get a brief glance of him trying on my suits in my closet. (He later turned my goggles into a bat.)

GLOWING RAINBOW WAND
The wand is really quite beautiful. Just stare at it.

Piercing blue eyes, chiseled cheekbones- could be a model if he wasn't invisible.

BELT OF POTIONS
These must be what he drinks to stay invisible, and possibly to teleport through time. I don't know when he's from, but judging by the smell, I'm going to say it was a time when they hadn't yet invented showers.

How to get rid of him? I may need to find another wizard to preform a "WIZZORCISM." (More on those in Journal 2).

WHY IS HE HERE?

-----

The Abominable Bro-Man

What I would have given to find an actual yeti or Bigfoot! Instead, the only Cryptid I've discovered in local peaks is this obnoxious soda-swilling ape-beast who can only say "bro," "righteous," and "chill sesh." I assume he ate a hiker and stole his frayed baseball cap and cargo shorts, & has since started emulating him.

SHAVED SPACE FOR TRIBAL-BAND TATTOO!

Barf Gnomes

Unfortunately, exactly what they sound like. Had to wear rain boots to study these in the wild. It's possible their vomiting is a form of communication, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out. Whatever it is they're eating, I need to watch out for it.